Ch.4

~Alec POV~

We finish our food and arrive at school just before the bell rings. We have a short day today so this is our last class of the day. And its me and Kira's favourite class. Music.

The class is taught by my two favorite teachers. Mr. Davis and Ms. Michele. Mr. Davis teaches the instrumental side of music and Ms. Michele teaches the vocal side of music.

Mr. Davis can sing too. Sometimes the teachers perform a little duet for us. Did I mention they are engaged? It's amazing, they are perfect for each other.

We are greeted by the door by Ms. Michele.

"Hello, Ms. Michele," I say smiling.

"Hello, Alec, Kira. Alec, didn't I tell you to call me Ms. Anna," she says chuckling," And hello Har- who are these lovely gentlemen."

That was weird Ms. Anna never stutters. And it sounded like she almost said Harry. But he is new, she couldn't know his name. It must have been my imagination.

"This is Niall Horan and Harry Styles," Kira says curling into Niall's side. Ms. Anna smiles at it. She must be happy for Kira.

"Well, its nice to meet you guys. We are about to start class so take a seat," Ms. Anna and walks over to her fiance.

We sit down and wait for class to start. The classroom isn't like a regular classroom. Its like the one you see on Glee but a bit bigger. The seats are in rows like a theater. Niall sitting on the end. Kira is next to him. Then its me and Harry.

"Okay class today we will being doing individual or duet performances today. You have 30 minutes to come up with a song," Ms. Anna says in a sorta strict tone.

"We don't want to see anyone goofing around," Mr. Davis says sternly.

A bunch of the students move around the class for a better spot to practice. We stay in our seats.

"Can you guys sing?" I ask turning to face Harry.

"Yeah we do. Niall can play the guitar," Harry replies. British and he can sing. Wow. Aren't I lucky?

I'm so happy I have Harry but I still miss Zayn.

NO, Alec, don't think about him. You hate him.

No you don't, you love him, my brain answers back.

Ugh. I do. Why cant I let him go?

I feel someone tap on my shoulder. I see Kira is the one who did.

"Pookie, we are still singing together like always, right," Kira says shyly.

"Of course, boo. Why wouldnt we?" I say a little confused. Why would she think we wouldn't sing together?

"I thought you might want to sing with Harry," she says embarrassed.

"Aw, boo. No one could replace you. Your my partner in song," I say truthfully throwing an arm around her.

"Kira, I would never come between you and Alec. Me and Ni are gonna sing together," Harry confirms.

"Well if you excuse us, Kira and me need to pick a song," I say like a diva. Gosh, what's wrong with me.

"Okay, I see how it is. Its cool Ni and me need to talk to the teachers," Harry say standing up. Him and Niall walk over to the teachers.

No, come back. What is this guy doing to me?

*Kira POV*

I hear Niall stand up. And I know they left.

I hear Alec move around in his seat.