I knew it just got real from there.

**Back At The Hotel**

I place Vee on the bed as I rub his back in circles until he fell asleep.

Everett was going ham on his phone texting whoever he was texting.

I scrunch my face up. Who the fuck is he texting at damn near one o clock in the morning.

I went over to him and place my hands on my hips.

It took him a few seconds to realize that I was in front of him.

"What?"He says, his attention still drawn to his phone.

I snatch his phone away from him and hid it behind my back.

"Why the fuck are you texting so much? Who got your attention?"I question.

He throws his hand up in surrender.

"Nobody, I'm texting my sister."He reply.

"Lie again."

"I'm not lying! Why you keep coming at me with this bullshit bro."He draws out his words.

"First of all come at me fucking correct... Second, you've been distance since Tee's wedding!"

"I helped the Temah! Whoever that crazy ass girl that crashed her wedding...... Anyways, give me back my phone Lydia."

I scoff and cross my arms.

"No. Who the fuck! Is this? Hmm?"He rubs his face up and down of frustration.

I chuckle. I put my finger print in his phone and opened up the messages between him and Whitney.

Whitney- I can't wait for you to come home, I need you now.

Everett- I got you Ney. but your gonna have to wait.

Whitney- you haven't told her about us right?

Everett- Nah she doesn't suspects anything.

I seen enough. I throw his phone across the wall shattering it into pieces.

"What the fuck! Are you crazy Lydia?"

"Crazy? Bitch you ain't seen crazy..... you fucking her?"

"Watch your mouth."he warns.

"Are you FuCkInG her... NIGGA!"I drawl out  my words but this time I mush him upside the head.

"No. I'm not fucking her."he says aggressively.

"Yes the fuck you are! What the hell are y'all even talking about? You lucky I can't scroll back up because you deleted the rest of the messages!"

"We're not fuckin I promise."Everett says standing to his full height.

"Your promises is what broke us up the first time, tell me the truth now."I demanded.

He sighs and then looks at the ceiling.

"That's okay, find your way back to L.A. cause you aren't going with me and Vee in the Uber."

Eve looks at me sideways.

"You tripping, you're just talking out your ass."

I gave him the most foulest look I can muster up.

Yeah we'll see about that

Unique's Point Of View.

"So what's up with you."A voice says, I hold onto my shopping cart turning around.