Babysitting the Angels

Start from the beginning

" Dada.. Mr Huang will go with uncle Jenjen."

" Hmm "
Jaemin nodded.

" Can you go with Mr Huang for trip as well , like later ?"

Jaemin turn to his daughter smilingly,
" Why ? Are you jealous ? Do you not like Jeno ?"

Jasmine pouted.
" I like uncle Jenjen but .. I want Mr Huang for yo... For us only . Maybe I'll give Minhyuck share but ..."

Jaemin pinched her chubby cheeks.
" You shouldn't say like this princess. Renjun is a human. Not toy. "

" Okay dada.."
Jasmine pouted once again.

" Princess lis.... Okay hold on ".
Jaemin couldn't finish his sentence because of the sudden bell ringing on his door. Who would it be at this early morning ?

Jaemin opened the main door with his messy hair and morning face just to meet tye perfectly dressed up in casual boss of his standing outside of his door.

" Jesus Christ Nana... Look at you..."
Jeno start laughing .

Jaemin crossed his arms annoyingly.

" What are you doing here ?"

Jeno kept laughing. Renjun cooed from back to see the rare scenario of Jeno laughing his ass off.
And Jaemin was trying his hard not to swan with the adorable eye smile of his jerk CEO.

" I don't call you living strawberry for nothing... Oh God.. pink pajamas .. seriously.. I bet you are twinning with Jasmine.."

Jaesmin popped up from Jaemins back making Jeno laugh more.

" Oh my god... Nana if you keep looking like a living strawberry like this.. I'll definitely eat you up alive"

Jaemin raised his fist to punch Jeno.
" Here is a child you stupid foo.... Oh.."

A smiley Renjun showed up making Jaemin not hit Jeno and changed his facial expression within a second.

" Injunie.."

" Hi Jaem... Hello Jasmine.."

" Mr Huang.."
Jasmine ran to Renjun and jumped over him . Renjun giggled and lift the babygirl immediately.

Jaemin just brushed his hairs with his fingers to look presentable and Jeno noticed the behavior change.

" What are you guys doing here ?"

" Hello Uncle Na "
Minhyuck came out from the car with a bagpack.

" Ahh.. little Min "
Jaemin bend down and spread his arm . It was quiet unfamiliar to hug people like this for Minhyuck but he just hugged Jaemin and Jaemin just pulled him tight.

The missing part ..
Jeno was having difficulty in breathing.
Why was it happening ?

" You two look cute in pink Pajamas"
Renjun commented and dropped Jasmine carefully .

Jasmine ran to Jeno and hold the freezed mans hand.
" Hello Uncle Jenjen. Are you here to drop Min?"

The small hand of warmness brought Jeno back to reality and he hold Jasmines hand tightly.
" Yes Barbie "

" Seriously Jeno.. what is this ?"
Jaemin was frowning .

His full living room was filled with cakes, Chocolates , ice cream , cookies , chips, ready to make foods , ramens and juices .

" They aren't for you nagger . I brought them for the kids. Though you aren't any different from them . Still..."

Renjun was enjoying the bickering . He was feeding Jasmine and occasionally Minhyuck who had his breakfast but didn't want to miss the chance being fed by Renjun.