Fairytail: Lucy's Fateful Encounter Chapter Ten

Hey minna! Here's chapter ten! Enjoy! ~Happy

Fairytail: Lucy's Fateful Encounter Chapter Ten: My long-lost twin?!

??? Pov

Almost there... I think I'm going to hurl! There that's more better. I'm on my way sis.

Lucy's Pov

When I woke up, I saw Mest and Panda fast asleep. Panda was curled up in a ball, while Mest was sprawled out on the couch. I giggled. Mest yawned and slowly opened his eyes. " Love what are you doing?!" He said jumping up. FLASH! I snapped a picture of him right before he jumped up. " Delete that!" He said tackling me down to the ground. " Never!" I cried. Mest stopped abruptly. A smirk started to form. Uh oh this means he is planning something. Mest jerked his hands to my side and started tickling me. " M-mest s-stop!" I yelped. I dropped my phone and he picked it up. Mest threw my phone back to me. " I deleted it!" He said sticking his tongue at me. I pouted. I unlocked my phone and went to photo stream. The picture was in photo stream! Stupid baka! I locked it and got up. " Whats with all the racket?" squeked Panda. I turned around to her. " Hey! Panda!" I said. Panda nodded and jumped down from the couch. " Mest, let's go on a job? Panda does that sound good to you?" I asked. They both nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~At the guild~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We walked in and made our way to the job board. I scanned down the board and saw the perfect one. The job was killing six demons. I guess it would be difficult but I'll ask Mest if he'll help me. I saw Mest walking out with the fairytail mark on his neck. He saw me and started walking towards me. " Hey love! I decided to join fairytail for real this time and I will still be able to be on the magic council too." I smiled. " Hey wanna do this job with me?" I asked him. He nodded. Panda jumped on my shoulders and we went to Mira to approve. " Hey Lucy, Mest, and Panda!" She greeted. I handed the job and she approved. As we were making our way to doors. They suddenly flew open. Everyone stopped what they were doing and gaped at the opened doors. A figure slowly walked in. The figure was limping. As it got closer, it was a person. A girl with waist length golden hair and shredded clothes. " Hiiii." She croaked before she fell to the ground. Mira and Elfman rushed to her side and picked her up. They hurried off to the infirmary. Without thinking I ran to the infirmary. Mest and panda followed as well. When I got in there, they already had her set up and stuff. I sat down in one of the chairs. After a few hours, she woke up. " W-where i-is L-luc-cy Hea-heartfilia?" She mumbled. I grabbed a bottle of water and handed it to her. " I'm Lucy Heartfilia. Are you looking for me?" I asked her. She smiled and nodded. " Sis, I finally found you!" She said. My jaw dropped. " Ummm excuse me?" I asked confused.  She sat up. " I'm your sister! Leighton Heartfilia!" She said frowning. " Leighton Heartfilia?" I aske even more confused. Mest came up behind me. He handed me a whit envelope. " Lucy love, this was the second envelope that came in the box with Panda." He said. I ripped open the envelope and a piece of paper fell out. I picked it up and read it.

Dear Lucy,

Me and your mother forgot to mention that we had two daughters. Twins. You and your twin sister Leighton. But Leighton was stolen from us the night after you two were born. I still don't know who but I have reasons to believe that she found out who she really is and might come looking for you. I love you Lucy and not a day passes by that I wish I treated you better.

Love your father.

So I have a twin sister?! " Wait! How come you look young? You weren't at Tenrou for seven years?" I asked. Leighton smiled. " Actually I was." She said. The now filled room was filled with gasps. I must looked confused because she laughed. " I was looking for you and heard that you were going so I became a stowaway on the ship." She said. " Oh and I want to see your master!" She said jumping off the bed and running out of the room.

Leighton's Pov

I ran out of the room and ran to Mirajane Strauss. She looked up and saw me coming and her eyes widen. " Hello Mirajane Strauss! I'm a huge fan! But can you please tell me where your master is?" I asked her. She pointed upstairs. I nodded and thanked her. I ran up to Makorav's office. He looked up. " Hello Master Makorav! I would like to join fairytail!" I said. He nodded and asked me where I wanted my mark. I pointed to my ankle. " There my child! Welcome to fairytail!" He said. I nodded and walked out of his office. I saw Lucy and everyone else so I waved at them. Lucy came over along with her boyfriend and her exce-. Oh crap! Melody isn't here with me! I bolted out of the chair and ran out the doors. " MELODY!!!!!" I yelled. " MEL- I was cut off by a streak of aquamarine. A sobbing streak of aquamarine. Melody poked her head out from my chest. " LEIGHTY!" SHe cried. I patted her head and walked back to the guild. Everyone was looking at me. " What?" I said. They all turned away except for Lucy. She and her bofriend and her exceed started to walk over to me. They sat down in the chairs. " Hello Leighton." said Lucy. " Hello Lucy." I replied. Melody jumped on the table and slowly walked over to Lucy's exceed. " Hi! My names Melody. Whats your's?" She asked. " m-my name is Pandora, but y-you can call me Panda." stammered the pin exceed. " Hi Panda!" said Melody putting her paw out. Panda took it and they both shook hands. " So Leighton. What can of magic do you have?" asked Lucy. I took a deep breathe. " Well Celestial, god celestial A/N She has god keys which summons gods and goddesses), water, and angel." I said catching my breathe. A dude with black hair and no shirt on came over. " You learned angel magic? That stuff is dangerous." He said. I shook my head. " No I don't use the coins. Thats a whole different thing. I use attacks with angel magic. I don't summon them." I said. He made an o with his mouth and walked away. " I'm also a dragonslayer. An elemental dragonslayer. I also know arc of time." I said. Seems like everyone was listening to our convo because their mouths were wide open. A pink haired boy was the first to recover and ran over to me. " FIGHT ME!" He shouted. I shook my head. His fists flamed and he tried throw a punch at me, which I dodged and punched himin the face. An instant KO.

So what do ya'll think? Lol I made Leighton up. Melody and Panda as well. Picture of Lighton to the side... I drew that too. :D Thanks ~ Happy

*Vote

*Comment

*Favourite