Fairytail: Lucy's Fateful Encounter Chapter One

Hiya guys! Okay so heres something that popped into my head while I was in school! So its going to be a little ( Or a lot) bit O.O.C. Enjoy! ~Happy

Fairytail: Lucy's Fateful Encounter

Chapter one: The Magic Councel

Lucy's Pov

Ugh. I woke to the birds chirping outside of my apartment. I looked at the clock and it read 6:30 a.m. It is friggan early! So baka Natsu and the idiot cat actually for once stayed out of my house. That's a suprise in its own little way. I got up and finished my daily routine.  There was a knock at the door. I soon as I opened the door, a messenger came waving an envelope in my face. " Are you Miss Lucy Heartfillia?" He asks. " Yes I am." I replied. " Well heres a letter addressed to you, have a great day!" he said as he hurried off. How strange. I examined the letter.

To: Lucy Heartfillia

From: The Heartfillia Residence

I tore the top off and read the note.

Dear Lucy,

You need to come home. there is an emergency and I need your help. Please Lucy,

Your father, 

Jude Heartfillia

Wow some letter, its not even that long. Why does he need my help? After everything he did. yeah I forgave him, but it doesn't mean I want to be by his side. And he must have gotten the mansion back. Hmmm but still, I'm going to see what this about. i took out a piece of paper and grabbed a pen.

 Dear guys,

I'm going on a solo mission. Don't even bother trying to find me. i need to this alone. i'll be back in 3 days.

~Lucy

I laid it down on my bed and packed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~3 hours later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I arrived in front of the Magnolia train station.  I handed my ticket to the conducter and he let me in. After I sat down, I quickly fell asleep. ...

"ATTENTION ALL PASSENGERS! WE HAVE ARRIVED AT THE HEARTFILLIA KONZEIRN. PLEASE IF THIS IS YOUR STOP, MAKE YOUR WAY TO THE DOORS! NOW! THANK YOU." said the conducter. Someone's a little grouchy, I wonder what crawled up his butt and died. I walked down the familiar path towards the Heartfillia mansion. I stopped and gasped. Right in front of me was like 20 or 30 groups of Rune knights. My father was talking animatedly to two people. A rune knight saw me and got two of his buddies and strode towards me. " Hey mis, are you Lucy Heartfillia?" One of them asks. " Y-yes i am." I stuttered. " then come with me Ma'am." he said taking my left arm, pulling me towards the crowd. i saw the other two grab my bags and joined us. They took me to the front of the small army, to their commanders. They look awfully familliar, hmmm I looked closer and saw Doranbolt and Lahar! " Lucy! You came! Thank you so much!" My father exclaimed jofully. " Father, what did you do?" I said with a deathly aura around me. My father visually gulped. " Ummm well you see....I might have...." He started nervously but Doranbolt cut him off. " Look Lucy, your old pops got into some trouble witht\ the magic counsel, and needs someone pay the warrant off." Doranbolt said. " What the freak Dad! i came out here to find out that you wanted money?! I'm broke!" I yelled, not caring that everyone was watching. " What? How could you do this to me Lucy! I've raised you better than this!' he said. I slapped him. " You jerk! I don't care if you get put away1 You deserve to!" I said. " Lucy, Your father got into a fight with Lahar here, and that is called assaulting an official." Doranbolt stated. " I don't friggan care! All he wanted was money!" I yelled. A rune knight stepped forward. " Miss, i think that you should calm down before you get yourself into trouble." He said calmly. I flipped him off. " I'm leaving. Father, think about why you were put in jail, and think hard." I said walking off.

Doranbolt's Pov

Wow Lucy is really something. A pretty, smart, and fiesty little celestial mage. Hmmmmm. " Miss Heartfillia! Wait before you go!" i called. She stooped and turned back around. " What do you want?" She asks. You. "The Magic councel has orders for your arrest!" rang the frog messenger's voice. Damn it! Lucy looks pissed. " What the hell for?!" She yells. " For contacting the dark wizard Zeref!" The frog messenger replied. " I didn't talk to him frog! So go crawl somewhere and croak!" She yelled. The frog looked to Lahar for support. Lahar nodded to some knights and they rushed over to Lucy and cuffed her. " Bakas! Let me go!" She yelled. The knights dragged over to the van and threw in there along with her father.

I know its not that good but it'll get better in the next chapters! Thanks ~ Happy