Chapter Twenty Seven

3rd Person's POV

Shamir looked over at Elizabeth and she was looking at Shamir

"You have to stop.....Mael, nee-chan"Elizabeth said as Shamir looked over at her

"I-I don't think I can, Ellie. He's too strong!"Shamir said as the insecurity took over her while Elizabeth slapped both Shamir's cheeks, Elizabeth looked at Shamir with those big blue eyes and full of determination.

"You can do it, nee-chan! I know you can! This is for both me and you, for the Eight Deadly Sins, for Meliodas, and for Ban!"Elizabeth said which made Shamir looking at her, she cried that's when all of them healed up. The three Eight Deadly Sins attacked Mael but they were hurt, Shamir was having a mental breakdown onto whether to fight Mael or not.

"Nee-chan, keep yourself together!"Elizabeth said as Shamir look at her, shs was scared to release the powers within her

"Ellie.......I'm scared......w-what if I can die and never see Ban nor everyone else again?"Shamir asked as Elizabeth looked at her

"Nee-chan, they need your help. Please......nee-chan"she said as Shamir looked at her and towards their friends who got hurt because of Mael. Shamir was so scared then Oslo sacrificed himself....

"Nee-chan! Is this what you want?! For your friends to die?!"Shamir heard Elizabeth asked as Shamir only looked at her, Elizabeth was healing Diane and King. King was huddled over to Oslo........Shamir felt her orange eyes regaining then her 10 wings appearing, Shamir grew up like Diane in her Giant form but she's much taller than her. Shamir looked at herself, she looked exactly like The Supreme Deity or their mother without the silver hair though.

"Nee-chan!"Elizabeth shouted as Shamir looked down at her and moved in front of them, Shamir picked up Gowther who stared at her. Then Mael threw something and Diane protected Shamir, but the explosion is too strong so they got onto a sinkhole. They were falling from the sky, Shamir happened to be in her original Goddess form when the sinkhole was beneath them earlier......Shamir couldn't do anything. She and Elizabeth saved Diane but she was too heavy in her Giant form.

"Elizabeth! Shamir! We keep losing altitude.....just forget about me and esacpe yourselves!"Diane said as Shamir silently cried

"No! Don't say that!"Elizabeth said as Shamir only cried

"But.....if you keep this up....then....ELIZABETH! SHA-CHAN!"Diane said as Shamir looked at her, she's crying because she couldn't do anything.......she couldn't fight off Mael. Even if Shamir was stronger......

"It's alright now......you three. Don't cry Shamir. Now, I'll finish this once and for all"they all heard someone say as Shamir looked at that someone

"K-King?"Diane asked as they stared at him

"Th-that form......"Shamir said as she looked at Elizabeth who looked at Shamir and both of them smiled.

'He's so different, Ban....Meli.., everyone, I failed them. I couldn't even do it......King, I'm proud of you. But I'm not proud of myself' Shamir thought as she just look down and spaced out.

Elizabeth's POV

I looked at nee-chan, King finished off Mael........nee-chan was looking to nowhere.......as if she had been defeated. She was crying. We came down on the ground while she knelt down and cried.

"Nee-chan! Are you hurt?!"I asked as I hugged her but she stepped away

"N-n-no! Stop. I-I-I'm weak......I can't protect myself nor everyone else....... I-I-I couldn't do anything"she said as she trembled in fear, she was so scared......