Final Chapter

Shamir's POV

It all finished, at last. We were drinking but Ban never lets me drink a lot, what happened when I got super drunk?

"Ban, can I ask what had happened to me when I got super drunk?"I asked him which made him looking at me with his silly idiotic faces when he's drunk.

"Ban and Shamir managed to revive Elaine and both Ban and Shamir are happy in their relationship and their relationship with Elaine"Diane said as I looked at her and smiled

"We sure did"I said as she smiled at me

"Gowther's recovered his old memories and personality back"Diane said

"Yup~!"Gowther said as I smiled and giggled while Ban runs his hands on my hair.

"K-King became a fully fledged Fairy King...."Diane said while looking at King as well as blushing in the process.

"And I.....got a proposal from King!"Diane said again which made me squeal when Ban tickled me

"Oh good news, I did propose to Shamir as well, right love?"Ban asked as I smiled and nodded

"Really?! Wow then we should do a double wedding!"Diane said as I chuckled

"You and King should do a single wedding, King waited this long enough. Me and Ban are planning to get married after you guys"I said as we jump onto Merlin but then we got shocked when she said that we will be at Arthur's awakening. So the Lord of Chaos is King Arthur, the one who brought it up is Merlin, Merlin......she's a traitor? No she's not, merely she's just the witch girl who has this power, right? After hearing those words coming from the Saint of the Lake......I can't bare it, I hugged Ban who hugged me back.

"I thought of you as a sister, Merlin! How could you?"I asked as she looked at me and I look away, we were on the ground still. Then Cath, the cat looking thing came to King Arthur and bit off of his arm which amde me shock. Then Merlin sent us back to Liones.

"The Eight Deadly Sins are back!"everyone shouted as I clicked my tongue, then moments have passed we decided to fight with Merlin. And so we came behind her

"Be careful missy~"I heard Ban say as I smiled and nodded then kissing his cheeks

"Merlin, I need you to take full responsibility on resurrecting Chaos! From now on, I need you to spend your lifetime, protecting and guiding Arthur"Meliodas said as I smiled along with the rest of the Sins.

"Did you come all the way here just to tell me that....? I don't need to be told to be doing that!"Merlin said as I looked at Merlin

"Also......we are taking full responsibility for allowing your stupid actions to take place. So allow us to protect you two. That's fine, right?"I asked as she looks up at me

"Wait why are you saying it like your the Captain?"Meli asked as I scoffed

"Well I AM the second Sin and you did acknowledge me as the Vice Captain, did you forget already?!"I asked as Merlin smiled and smacked his head

"I am grateful......."Merlin said as I smiled and clasped my hands while Arthur and Merlin both healed up, I did not give up the powers but I still want to give it up to Ellie. But I knew I'm the chosen one, now the Holy War is at the end. But Cath is not defeated YET.

"I'm sick.....and tired....of everyone always getting in my way!"Cath said as I looked at the thing, we were at Liones earlier, before this happen, King Bartra said something. I'm pregnant with Ban's child, he or the other Sins doesn't know, only me and King Bartra. Ban had said that we had s*x when I got drunk and no, I don't feel dizzy nor puking. I think it will effect for two weeks prior, they all chit-chat and then Cath suddenly attacked us which made me fly up, I fight but this is hard, they don't have a clue that I'm pregnant and I am still fighting. But he stopped moving afterwards then his wounds ceased to heal, Merlin explained that he's gonna wake up a dozen of centuries after. I was relieved that we won't fight the monster but then something hit me, I went somewhere and puked.

My One And Only Love (COMPLETED) (Book 1)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें