Chapter One

3rd Person's POV

There is a chubby girl who is apart of the Sins, Shamir also known as The Butterfly's Sin Of Melancholy, she has tanned skin, natural black hair with blue tips, and those shimmering black with a tint of brown colored eyes that is covered in glasses. Shamir is a goddess secretly, she doesn't want anybody in the Sins knowing her true form because it will probably cause disaster on each and everyone in the Sins, there's only one who knows her, that is the captain of the Sins. She is the second most deadliest Sin in the Sins. Her eyes changes into orange color whenever she uses her power as a goddess but she rarely uses it. So her true identity is hidden on the others, but she also has another secret that The Dragon's Sin Of Wrath, Meliodas only knew. She loves The Fox's Sin Of Greed, Ban. Her tattoo is on her left side of her neck.

But it was now the time that they all would separate, Shamir can't go back to heaven knowing her parents will punish her for being in a enemies friend, 3,000 years ago

But it was now the time that they all would separate, Shamir can't go back to heaven knowing her parents will punish her for being in a enemies friend, 3,000 years ago. We will know more about Meliodas and Shamir's past but let's focus on today first.

"Meliodas, can I go with you?"Shamir asked Meliodas who looked at her

"Hm? Why don't you go with Ban?"Meliodas asked as Shamir blushed deep red, even if Shamir was The Butterfly's Sin Of Melancholy, she was the complete opposite of Melancholy, she was the sweetest and the most kindest girl in the Sins.

"W-what? Captain, I can't go with Ban, you know him....... he'll probably go to the Maiden of the Fairy King's Forest, I will end up being hurt"Shamir said as Meliodas walked over to Ban

"Ban, do you need some company to your journey?"Meliodas asked as Shamir was shocked and run towards the both of them

"Captain, I don't need a babysitter"Ban said as Shamir fidget onto her fingers

"Shamir is not gonna be your babysitter Ban! More likely she wants to come with you and be your lo------"Meliodas was cut off by Shamir who knocked down their Captain, preventing him from continuing what he was gonna say

"H-hahahahaha! Sorry Ban! C-Captain was spewing lies! L-let's go, Captain"Shamir said as she was about to walk away but Ban grabbed her right arm

"I can keep some company"Ban said as Shamir blushed while Meliodas was just smiling, speaking of him, he got out of Shamir's left arm after Ban held onto Shamir's right arm. That was settled and they were on their journey, Ban was actually in love with Shamir but he can't show any motives because he was afraid that it will turn out just as how his past lover died. 5 years later, Ban and Shamir were cornered by the Holy Knights, Ban can't let anything happen to Shamir.

"Shamir, run!"Ban said as Shamir looked at him

"I won't leave you here, Ban!"Shamir said as Ban smirked

"Go find Captain! I'll handle these guys, I promise I'll go there as soon as I'm finished here!"Ban said as Shamir looked at him, tears in her eyes, she runs away and hoped for Ban to be okay, Shamir found Meliodas in a bar that he owns.