Trece 🎂

It was the day of Santiago birthday and birthday party.

I woke up early before Oscar and Santiago were awake , because I had to set up for the party.

———

"hey" I say walking into the house that I sorta moved out of.

"hey" Aniya and Louis said.

"so who did you invite" Louis questioned.

"my mom, some family of my mom and dad side, mostly all the Santos, some family members of Oscar side" I said.

"hold up Oscar has family members" Louis said shocked.

"yes stupid, but only the ones he doesn't have beef with" I say grabbing the decorations "OK come on help me, I ain't doing this by myself" after an hour of putting up decorations I went back to Oscar house to hang out there for a little and get ready .

As I walked inside I saw them eating breakfast.
"happy birthday big boy" I say kissing sant cheek and hugging him.

"thank you mama" he tells me

"good morning mi amor" I say kissing Oscar and taking a piece of bacon off his plate.

"good morning mama's" he said putting his phone down fast "do you want some I can make you a plate"

"no I ate a little at the house with Aniya and Louis" I tell him.

———

A couple hours later I was finally getting ready and getting Santiago ready.

Santiago went to go watch TV for a little while I did some final touches with my makeup.

I walked out of the room to the kitchen table where Oscar was.

"what do you think" I say

"huh" he didn't even look up at me, all day he's been texting or doing some shit on his phone I just brushed it off because I thought it was probably gang shit.

"my outfit, hello? " I say waving my hand in front of his face.

He put his phone down and grabbed my wrist and finally looked at me.

"damn" he says looking me up and down,and spinning me.

"how about we skip the party and hit it" he says getting up and wrapping his arms around my waist.

"mm I don't think so, this is the first birthday that you will be celebrating with Santiago" I say putting my arms around his neck.

"por favor" he said starting to kiss my neck.

"oscar we have a kid in the living room" I say giggling.

"later?" he asked me. "maybe" is all I say.

———

Once we arrived basically everyone was already there.

"happy birthday!" everyone said when they saw us walk in.