Ocho 🔫

It's been a week, me and Oscar have been talking

It's been a week, me and Oscar have been talking. Like a lot. We lowkey been flirting, so who knows where that will take us

It was the day of the Carne esada, so I got myself ready and Santiago.

"Santiago! ¡Ven aquí tenemos que ponerte los zapatos!" I say getting up from my bedroom floor.

Once I was in the living room Oscar had sant in his arms.

"how-" i say "door was unlocked" he says.
"oh"

God damn it Aniya can never learn to lock the door

I take Santiago from Oscar and put him on the couch to put his is shoes on

---

"hey do you want to go to the store with me, we still need to buy the Carne, drinks, and snacks" Oscar ask me.

"yah, lets go" I say grabbing my purse.

---

"mama can I get these doritos " Santiago asked.
"no, mi amor we are already getting chips" I say while he pouts.

Oscar pov

Me and Santiago just waited near the cart at the end of the aisle while jimena went to go get some avocado's to make guacamole.

"here, don't tell your mama" I say handing Santiago the doritos.

"OK, I think we're good right?" jimena says coming back with the avacdos.

Me and sant looked at each other and nod our heads.

"are you guys OK?" jimena says questioning us.

"Si Mama, let's go" Santiago says. As we put the stuff on the counter for the cashier too scan.

"hey, how the hell, Oscar did you-" I nod my head before she can finish. "besides I'm paying, let the kid get his doritos, and 'no cussing in front of him'" I say mocking her. She playfully rolls her eyes

Jimena pov

"here" I say handing Santiago his chips "don't make a mess".

We head back to Oscar house. The others helped take the stuff to the back while I took Santiago out of the car.

"Santiago I say not to make a mess" I say upset.