Finding Ways From Joy Magic

Start from the beginning

Dr. Potter: Okay, okay! Geez! I'm coming! It's just like my cousins from late schedule!

(Morty narrowing his eyes and groans as squeeze/pitches his nose as shaking his head for Dr. Potter's forgotten schedule.)

(Cuts to Lounge while Steward and Star Mageists pop out the door of Laundry Room.)

Steward: Okay, the coast is cleaned.

(Steward and Star Mageists get out from Laundry Room as they're on Lounge.)

Extortus: I'm funny about Wolfgeist Brothers loved to Magician Sisters! Clem said... (imitating of Clem) Oh howdy, Nikki! Y'all sweet as flying bird as my swin! (normal voice as laughing along Steward and other members of Star Mageists) I known it, right?

Steward: (laughing) I liked it!

Tortus: How loves Amadeus telling to Lindsey! He said... (imitating of Amadeus) Hallo, Lindsey! Vhat's special love for you? For song!

(Tortus sing Amadeus' love song with imitating of Amadeus as Steward and other members of Star Mageists laughing.)

Steward: (laughing) Amadeus is funnier than his younger brothers!

Tortus: (normal voice; laughing) I know!

Intortus: Okay, okay! I give one. (clear his throat; imitating of Kruller as nervous) Hey, Ginny... I-uh... I-uh... Gah! I'm forgotten reading the love poem after I read it!

(Intortus wear cardboard box in worried as Steward and other members of Star Mageists laughing.)

Steward: That's funny about Kruller's nervous as read poem as forgotten it!

Intortus: (remove cardboard box; normal voice) I know he always forgot the read poem after he read letter!

Steward: I know about Nikki!

Magico: Cool! I want hear it!

(Steward hold up the bucket with marked face on the mop and he takes Tortus' hat as he wear it.)

Steward: (imitating of Nikki) Hey, Clem! You want to dance? (imitating of Clem to the mop) Sure, Nik! (imitating of Nikki) Good, let's dance!

(Steward doing Nikki and Clem's country-rock style dance as Star Mageists laughing until Steward jump and smash the table.)

Steward: Rock and roll of west, Clem! Yeah! (normal voice; laughing) See? I saw they're in The Dance Hall!

Magica: When?

(Steward gives to Tortus with hat as he wear it.)

Steward: Last months.

Magica: Okay, it my turn as Lindsey. (imitating of Lindsey) Hey, Deus! I'm doing classical music!

(Magica hold up wand as doing like violin and she sing as same note of violin in no reason as Steward and Male Star Mageists laughing until Magica stopped doing.)

Magica: (normal voice) See? I saw her to tried perfect song to Amadeus!

Extortus: But who one left?

All but Magico: Ginny!

(Everyone looking Magico who feeling nervous.)

Steward: Magico, you have funny moment to Ginny?

Magico: I have it but I'm scared about her.

Tortus: Come on, bubby! Do it!

All but Magico: Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it!