Chapter 1 to 3

Chapter 1

It was almost second to breathing seeing Dara coming inside the house and running towards Jiyong's room.

"Dee will you stay for dinner?" called out Jiyong's mom from the kitchen.

"Neh! I'll have kimchi stew!" Dara answered while climbing up the stairs.

Reaching at the closed door, she opened it with wide grin on her face.

"Hey Jiyo!" she happily plopped to his bed beside him while he grunted in pain when she slammed her palm to his tummy.

"Aish! Why are you here?" he asked in disgruntlement, placing the phone down to the desk.

Dara didn't answer while she climbed down the bed and dug something out her bag pack. She then showed him her assignment notebook.

"No. I'm not teaching you. We have exams coming and you're still not done with that? It's due tomorrow." he said.

"I forgot about it!" she whined and joined him again in the bed. "Teach me Jebal. Clint might thought I'm not studying."

"You never study." he pointed out.

"Exactly. That's why you have to teach me." she said.

"Get away from here." he said while putting back his headphone.

Dara pouted at him but he isn't having it. All of the sudden, Dara declared with a loud voice.

"Omma, appa! Jiyo's watching porn on his phone!" she said which never failed to reach Jiyong's parent's.

Jiyong stared at her in disbelief and acted to strangle the living out of her when both Suho and Emmie came rushing to his room and began reprimanding him.

"How many times I told you not to engage in such entertainment, Jiyong?" the mom began with her charade.

"Mom! I'm watching educational videos!" Jiyong whined.

"Honey, can you go check his web history?" Emmie asked Suho while he immediately snatched their son's phone and scan it.

Jiyong rolled his eyes when they fall victim to another prank of the woman beside him.

"It's clean." Suho affirmed while giving his phone back.

"I'm just joking, omma, appa." Dara smiled charmingly to them.

"Oh it's just a prank?" Emmie laughed.

"Neh." Dara grinned.

"Good gracious. Thank god it's a joke." Emmie began to go out the room with Suho tailing behind her. "Dinner in 10 minutes. You two come down after, okay?"