"hey I ain't getting a good vibe from her" Irene says quietly.

"I thought that too" I tell her.

"thought I was the only one" Aniya says.

We look back to the guys and you can tell she trying to have small talk with Oscar.

"ah hell na-" I say walking up but before I'm actually next to them Irene holds me back.

"maybe she just trying to get to know them we can't start assuming" Aniya says.

———

We ordered are food, we ate and talked.

Of course Chanel was sitting next to the other side of oscar and across from her was Victor who was busy eating and talking with scar.

Oscar was talking to Anthony while I talked too Irene and Aniya.

I heard Oscar and Chanel starting to talk.

Irene looks over at them and back down to her food.

This is what I heard.

"so, spooky right?" she asked Oscar.

"yah, but it's Oscar" he tells her

"so like do you have like a ruca, have you claimed anyone" she questioned him.

"yah" he tells her while putting his hand on my thigh

"her? " she said kind of loud that whole table looked at her.

"sorry you guys can continue eating" she says looking at me up and down with a weak smile, like she was disgusted of me like bitch I've known you for about an hour no need to make Thoes ugly faces.

I just waved at her with a smirk, because shit
I know we ain't going to get along, cuase she trying to get with Oscar.

———

After we were done eating Chanel suggested we should go to the mall.

"yah, I heard they just opened an arcade there" Anthony says.

"yah we should definitely go" scar says.

"bet" everyone says.

We paid and tip and head to the mall.

———

Oscar pov

Chanel walked up next to me.

"hey can I be your passenger in your impala" she asked looking at me.

"it's reserved, aren't you with Victor, he has an open passenger seat" I say not even looking at her.

"yah, but I want go in your imapla" she said trying to get closer to me.

"nah, like I said I have a girl and my I have a kid that are driving with me" I say opening the passenger side so jimena can go in.