Chapter 16: A Bitch Named Revenge Pt 2

Amber's Point of View

This could not be happening. I was 5 days late. Was I pregnant? No. I couldn't be I'm on the pill. Damnit he never used a condom.

"Amber! Can you please tell me what is going on?" Jason said panicking

"I-I think I might be pregnant" I said bursting into tears

He held me close and rocked me gently. "Oh Bella you scared me, I thought something else was wrong with you."

"Jason, I can't have this baby"

"What are you talking about you can't have our baby" he said guarded

"If I am pregnant, I can't have this baby knowing that there is a possibility that Hannah is having your baby too" I said pulling away from him.

He took a deep breath and sat on the hospital bed. " I knew it" he muttered

"You knew what?"

"I knew you couldn't and wouldn't let this go!" He said yelling, probably alerting everyone on this floor that something wasn't right.

"How the hell am I supposed to let this go. I WANT to believe you I WANT to let this go but you want to know something... I'm having a hard time doing both of those things"

"So basically what your saying is that you don't believe anything that I tell you. You don't believe that I love you or that i want you to be mine forever then!" he said now towering over me. If I didn't know any better I say he was a few steps away from smacking me.

"I do believe that you love me" I said stepping back.

"Then I need you to tell me what the hell you do and don't believe" he said stepping closer to me.

"Jason" I said putting my hand on his chest, trying to keep him at a distance. "I think you should leave because I think we both just need a minute to think about-" he yanked my arm with one hand and locked the door with the other. 

"JASON!" I screamed trying to pull my arm away but he had a deadly tight grip on it.

"No your not going anywhere and I'm not going anywhere. We are going to sit here and talk your done running from me. Ask me... better yet tell me what I've said to you that you don't believe" he said sitting down.

"When was the last time you had sex with Hannah?"

"7 months ago, when you started to work for me we weren't having sex then" he said without missing a beat.

"Is the baby that she's carrying yours?" I said bracing myself for his answer.

"Do you remember that man John that was at the Gala Event in Italy?" He said

"Yes, but that's not-"

"It's his baby" he said cutting me off.

"Wait but ins't he married or has a girlfriend?" I said confused

"Yes he does that's why he's not claiming their child. That's why I've been helping her. I found her a job and a decent apartment. I don't like Hannah but I didn't want to just let her and her baby suffer. So if you are pregnant yes you'll be pregnant at the same time but not by the same man."

He looked me in the eye "If you are pregnant but you decide that you don't want this relationship fine but you will NOT kill my child."

"I believe you" I said. I got up and left the room. He joined me on the elevator and helped me in the car. We drove in complete silence, not even the radio was on.

When we got to my apartment I went into the bathroom and sat on the toilet seat. I might as well take this test now. I opened the  medicine cabinet and pulled out all of the pregnancy tests that I had. I ripped them all open and peed.

I set them on a towel and paced the bathroom waiting for the 2 minutes to be up.

After the 2 minutes I walked back over to the counter and looked at the first one.

Pregnant

Pregnant

Pregnant

Pregnant

Pregnant

Pregnant

All 6 of them said I was pregnant. As pissed and angry as I wanted to be, I couldn't help but to be happy and excited.

"Jason, Jason come quick!" I screamed.

He didn't come. I opened the bathroom door and went into the living room. He was no where to be seen. Did he leave me? I walked back to my room to get my phone.

I opened the door to see him sprawled on the bed fast asleep. I signed in relief and jumped on top of him.

"What, What is it bella?" he said groggily

"Tu va a ser un Papa" I whispered in his ear.

He stiffened and then grinned wide.

He jumped off the bed and slung me over his shoulder.

"Hey be careful I'm pregnant over here" I giggled it sounded so foreign coming out of my mouth.

He put me down and kissed my mouth hard.

"I can't believe this, I so wanted you to be pregnant with my baby... I have to go and call everyone" he said practically skipping away.

I smiled and picked up the phone to call Courtney and Jalen.

"Hello?"

"Hey gurl. Are you and Jalen sitting down?" I asked smiling

"Uhh yeah why what's wrong are you ok" Jalen answered

"I'm pregnant"

All I heard was screaming

"Your pregnant omg I'm going to be an aunt" Court gushed

"Congratulations peanut" Jalen said teasingly

"Whatever fathead I'll be by later this week ok but I gotta go"

"ok gurl i'll see you soon I can't believe this" I smiled and then hung up

I could hear Jason speaking in Italian in the other room and I knew I only had a few seconds to make this call before he came back in the room.

I searched my contacts until I found the name Carlos Santana. An ex-boyfriend from high school that was now a detective for the NYPD. We broke up on good terms and still talked frequently he was a friend.

"Detective Santana"

"Hey it's me Amber"

"Hey how you doing?"  He said brightly.

"Are you busy with a case?" I asked not wanting to be rude.

"Not at all, actually it's kind of slow around here these days"

"Great, can you do me a huge favor?"

"Anything"

"What can you give me on someone named Hannah.... Hannah Mills

*******************************************

Comment and Vote