Make a plan.

YAY!!!! 1K done.... I love you guys!!

Thank you soo much for support votes comments and follow... you guys have been a great support thanks...

Promote the story if you are enjoying! And do check my other book if you guys like and want to...

"Nine Dancing Nights" it is a short story.

"Words making sentences" book of poems

"How my life saw a change" a teen fiction!

Hope to find you guys there!

I am sorry for the late update!

Pic of NICOLE in the media section.

----------------------------

Soo who is Nicole?

Why is Delancy and Alex in stress due to her!

Check it out!!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------

Delancy's POV.

------------------------------------------------------------------

"Nicole" I said in a half whisper. I cannot belive she is back

We hate each other I mean she hates me for some unknown reason, one-can be because we both were scholars and I am always first and she was second she was no doubt as perfect as me in almost all matters. We both are beautiful, smart, honest. She is just, a bit too much bitchy. She never likes anyone apart from her so called 'mates' I and Blair call them 'servants' they move around her like she owns them and me and Blair hate it! The worst part is... Sudden doorbell brought me to reality. Blair literally stormed in the house.

"This is not happening" she shouted as she entered. She saw me and Alex sitting on sofa silently, she got the idea that we knew...

"Love chill we will find a way out" she said sitting next to me and giving me a side hug. I was not in a shock because of Nicole but I knew that Blair is a solution to all problems.

"I can't" I almost whispered back to her. I felt a hand squeeze my hand, lifting my eyes I saw a concerned eyes staring at me. It was Alex. He knew me too well. Even Blair cannot give me the peace of mind that Alex can. He gently applied pressure my hand giving me a assurance. That he is there.

"Nicole is Stefan's sister, she is not a devil... she maybe rude but she cares for Stefan as his brother and she has the right to be careful for him." Alex said his appropriate point.

"I know" and I did Nicole was not a school popular cheerleader type girl! She was nice it was just that we had a unspoken rivalry between us. She left for a year due to her father's business and now she is back... she was always aware and powered when it comes to Stefan. Stefan never dated an girl. He is smart, handsome and all but he was not a playboy! Nicole as I said was just like me only problem earlier was that I stood first and she stood second. No one can deny the fact that she was a caring person... only for the one she cared.

Nicole I and never come across but like a movie scene, Blair and Nicole cannot stop fighting. Nicole at times, makes fun of me but I respond not is a bitch way but in a way to tell 'don't mess with me'. We both hold power in school like in girls this year was mine and the coming... no one knows!

"Alex is right. All you have to do is be nice to her... a bit" Blair said to me. I gave her a puzzled look. 1) she agreed to Alex. 2) she wants me to be nice to Nicole as I am not

"You are saying like I am not good to her" the tension in the air was long gone... but silence still roamed around us.

"You are! But accept it she is not that bad Del" Alex said to me. He looked like a 5 year old boy telling his mom that he like a girl! I and Blair left out a giggle and then I said, "Don't say that just because she was your crush once!" I said and saw Alex looking away in embarrassment. He liked...Likes Nicole the way I like Stefan but Alex knew that if he makes a move on her. I will not be that happy. But today I am fine with it, we were kids back then for me it was like Nicole stealing my best friend I didn't wanted that.

"You like Nicole?" Blair asked Alex and I can see Alex staring at her like he has seen a ghost. Alex slowly nodded he looked so innocent like he was accepting a crime. Blair started laughing and soon I joined her as well... Alex he was just blushing.

"Guys topic is not me it and Nicole it is Del and Stef" Alex said like he was not enjoying the teasing but then we both chucked it.

"So Alex, what kind of person is Nicole?" Blair asked Alex with her eyes showing signs of tease. Alex gave her a serios look and she turned to me.

"As I said just chill and be the way you are. Nicole maybe bad but she is not a girl who will disrespect you. She is his sister, she has the right to be possessive about her brothe almost like the way you are with Alex. You are a third person to her the way could be to you if Alex and her would be together." I stared at Blair and then on my feet I was not sure how to react but they knew it will take time for me to absorb this all Blair was right and there was no denying to it!

"I will take my leave" Alex said Blair was going to stay here as mom and dad are going to be home tomorrow morning. Blair just nodded and I gave him a smile and gave him a small hug which he returned. He left and it was only me and Blair in the house alone again.

"So what do you want to do girl?" Blair asked me with fake enthusiasm. I was still thinking.

"Sleep" I said walking toward my room.

"Yeah we both have to fit in your bubble" she said and started following me.

"If you hate my bed you can sleep in the living room" I said and we entered my room.

We both changed into pyjamas and collapsed on the bed. We both were silent for some time but then we knew we are not sleepy at all so she turned to me and said, "Let's do something" her voice was filled with hope that I will agree and I did. I too turned to her and asked, "What do you want to do?" I asked her and she had a smile on her face telling she planned something for us.

"Let's make a plan." she said to me.

----------------------------------------------------------------

So how was it guys! Did you guys like it? Short chapter

Tell me you views in the comment box below!

Follow me on twitter: Anikaroy.

Watch the trailor of 'Crush That I Never Got' on youtube.

VOTE...COMMENT...PROMOTE...FOLLOW.

Love you guys!

Anikaroy17.