First talk....*blush*

Vote and comment guys

UNEDITED.

Anikaroy17

******************************************

"Delancy go and call Stefan Standford now...tell him we cannot wait whole day for him" Miss Kim told me as she was giving us our project today.

What the fuck???See that's why only one question, why the fuck me?????

Breathe breathe breathe coz the movement I am in front of him it stops. Gosh.

"Ma'am can Blair go instead of me I have some work" hah! I am such a smartass wow. I am saved...But maybe I spoke too soon...

Like really too soon.....

"Ma'am I am collecting names let Delancy go and Del I will do your work don't worry just go" she said first looking at mam then at me and she ended with a wink.

Bloody bitch...

"Sure Blair thank you" I said trying my best to be sarcastic.

I went to the class room first thinking maybe he will be sleeping there but good and bad luck. Good I didn't face him so soon and bad I have too chased him... This is the first time I am going to talk to him. The feeling of talking to him is foreign to me.

All I am waiting is my heart to stop, Stop over reacting I have work and nothing else I am not going to go and ask 'hey wanna date? 'Or 'are u interested?'.

I can't believe this I am searching for him like a lion and the movement I will be in front of him it would be like I am a scared cat.....Where can he be?????? Ohh yaa football changing room...Boys.

Knock...Knock...No response

Knock....Knock... Uhhh! Disgusting, with that I just stormed in the room...

And I saw him...

His shirt was all way with sweat and his hairs were....I am dead wow...

Start being a puppy Delancy. I stated sarcastically my next nature. Song is in my mind and that is...

'And my heart won't beat again

If I can't feel him in my veins'

"Hey Del"

I am on my ninth cloud actually I am above that....Huh!!!! Above that I am stud, shock, lost...

"H..Hey"

"You want something coz till I know it's a boys changing room"

"Uhhhh...yaaa" Wow I actually have a voice...or should I say confident voice...

HE STEPPED CLOSER....

GOD STOP TIME...

NOOOO DONT STOP TIME I MEAN UHHH......

Please break the bubble please...

"You want me to change in front of you?? And if not then please for god sake go out!!" he said in a sexy voice and million dollar smirk.

Yaa I love his smirk too much as well....Please change I want to see your six pack abs...Please

"I have work...call me soon you change its kind of important" With that I ran out of the room. Extend the time of conversation Delancy. Grab the opportunity....

Waiting...

"Come in" he said in a very arrogant tone.

What is with the mood swing? I went in and was kind of angry.

"I am not your hired maid talk with most respect, and teacher said we want you there, be there soon."

I said with unknown confidence in me...and my ego just banged in me...

"Yeh I will be there and I was not RUDE. "He almost yelled at me when he said rude. I am the student council president no one talks to me like that.

"Good F8 class and for your kind information you practically yelled on me." I said as my attitude was at stake I can't just listen and go.

I went back to class thinking the guy who is my crush...since a lot of time I just had a chance to talk to him and I had sowed the seed for World War III.

I entered class with pale face and saw Blair smiling at me and eyes telling 'details'

Stefan entered after me and we were at our seats waiting for project.

"Delancy we have assigned partners for the project since you and Stefan share the same lane you are partners"

See.......

WHY THE AND IN THE HELL ME????????????????

***************************************

What's gonna happen guys talk is done.

Will we have flirting pair or fighting or an offer of friends or a normal company???

Bubble just the time for project....

Comment below and give me suggestions I am waiting....

VOTE.....COMMENT......

Anikaroy17.