"I'm here, you ain't doing this shit by yourself." I shrugged.

"I know my grandma will be there for me which is why I'm saying her, whenever you wanna see her or can get her, you can but I'm not gonna depend on you." I told him.

"I'll pay your rent for the first few months." he said. "And you can depend on me cause ima be there for my kid."

"I don't doubt that you are but your schedule is crazy so." I shrugged. "And you don't have to do that but thank you."

"Ain't shit." he shrugged. "I'm gon be around as much as I can."

"That's fine." I said as he phone dinged.

"Alright I'm finna go." he said.

"Okay, I'll see you in a few days." I said following him to lock the door.

"Alright." he opened the door and Mocha and Bre were there. "Move bitch."

"Your mama a bitch." Mocha said back as he walked out the door. I shook my head closing the door after they came in. "What he was doing over here? Just got some dick?"

"No I didn't, I told y'all I don't want that man." I said honestly. "All we do is coparent."

"You should fuck him just to get Tootie mad." Mocha said making me shake my head.

I thought it was weird how her every thought was Tootie. I don't have a problem with the girl, if I would've known he was with her, I would not have even had sex with him. When I first found out I was pregnant and I decided to keep it, I did it for the wrong reasons, just trying to fit in with Mocha and Bre I guess.

That's not me though. With a baby on the way, I decided to start acting like myself and stop following up behind girls that's not doing nothing productive. I genuinely love my baby and I want nothing from Ameer but for him to be a good dad, I'm not in no competition with Tootie.

Mocha wanted me to be so bad.

"I'm not fucking that man." I said. "You fuck him."

"I would but." she shrugged. "I don't like light skins."

"What you having again, a boy?" Bre asked.

"A girl." I said sitting on the couch.

"Aw that's so cute, what you naming it?"

"SHE is going to be named Nova Grace." I said putting emphasis on she. "We just agreed on it and few days ago."

"That's cute." Mocha said.

"Thanks." I mumbled.

"So he bought you this?" Bre asked.

"I bought myself this." I said. "And everything in here."

"Okay girl." Bee rolled her eyes.

"What y'all come over here for?" Lately I really hadn't had the patience to deal with them.

"To see your new house. We not welcome?" Mocha asked looking up from her phone.

"No." I said bluntly.

"Bitches get them a lil apartment and swear." Bre said.

"Right." Mocha laughed. "We'll go sis."

"Please do." I nodded as they put their stuff on with an attitude. "See you later." I said as they left.

I'd rather be lonely with no friends than with some fake ass bitches.

"Nana, here!" I shouted pulling my scrub top down and sitting a bowl of noodles on the kitchen table for her to come eat.