Gruvia Becomes A Thing

Gray's Pov
Oh my gosh! She just kissed. When she did that, I blushed so hard. I look at her and she just smiles at me. I say what was that for? She said oh nothing, just because I like you. I blushed at her words. I said well I like you back beautiful. She then looked at me and kissed me again. She said I'm so glad you said that and started crying.

..............

Juvia's pov
After I heard Gray said he liked me. I just couldn't hold it in. I cried so hard because I was expecting him to say sorry I only think of you as a friend. He quickly comforted me and said " Hey, hey, hey, why are you crying? " I told him " Its because I wasn't expecting you to say that. It's a dream come true"

He said" Well, who wouldn't love someone like you. " I started crying harder and then he said " Woah, I didn't want you to start crying more" I told him " Its just this feels like a dream. I also thought that you wouldn't love a boy toyer like me" He quickly smiled at me and said " Well your not a boy toyer anymore right " I said yes.

He then gave me a light peck on my cheeks. I blushed. Natsu then came in saying " Gray, how could you make that poor girl cry? " Lucy came behind him saying " Natsu it could be a misunderstanding " I said " Wait Natsu, it was tears of joy. Me and Gray are together. "

Natsu said" Oh great, Lucy. We could finally tell them that we've been together since the first day" Lucy says " Choto ( Wait) Natsu. Don't just tell it out" "Well sorry Luce, they now already know" Natsu says. Gray said " Well considering how close you were on the first day, I'm not surprised. That morning on our free day we just talked until Jerza and Rogura came in.

................

Jellal's Pov
I walked into their tent along with Erza, Rogue, and Kagura. Ezra says " Hey guys. Mira told us that we have to play truth or dare with her. So come out. " Juvia said " Ok. Then she whispered something to Erza and She blushed hard. I wondered what she said and I said "What happened?" Erza just said nothing and then looked away.

...................

Erza's Pov
I blushed at what Juvia told me. She told me " Hey me and Gray just got together. You better hurry it up with Jellal" I blushed so hard, but I'm glad to hear that Juvia is doing well and obviously Natsu and Lucy were dating. It wasn't that hard to figure out. When Jellal asked what happened. I quickly said nothing.

I looked at Jellal and thought. Maybe Mirajane will do a Jerza thing. So we all went out of the tent and went outside. So we all day down around a campfire and Mira started.

Truth or Dare Game
Mira- Natsu, truth or dare.
Natsu- Dare meh.
Mira- Dare you to kiss Lucy.
Natsu- Ok, no problem we were gonna you all that we were dating anyway.
Mira- Oh man, I wasn't the cause of it.
Natsu- Ok here I go Lucy.
Mira- Aww so cute.
Natsu- Well, it's my turn. Luce truth or dare.
Lucy- Truth
Natsu- Who was your first boyfriend?
Lucy- You obviously.
Natsu- I thought....
Lucy- Just because I used them doesn't mean we were together.
Natsu- Umm ok.
Lucy- Erza, truth or dare.
Erza- Dare me.
Lucy- Ok, I dare you to kiss Jellal!
Erza- Yesssssss!
Lucy- Huh?
Erza- I mean fine, watev.
JEllal- Well c'mon already.
Erza- Ok.
Erza- Jellal, truth or dare.
Jellal- imma go with truth for now.
Erza- Who was your first crush?
Jellal- Well if I'm telling the truth I never had a crush before.
Erza- Oh ok.
Mirajane- Umm lets take a short break guys.
Everyone- ok