Chapter 4

I wake up to lips kissing my cheeks and down to my neck. I smile and roll more onto my back so his lips have more room.

"Morning sleeping beauty." He smiles and kisses my lips softly. I give him a closed mouth kiss and then cover my mouth with my hand.

"I have morning breath." I whine.

"I don't care." He smiles and starts to kiss my neck again.

"But I do." I pout with a smile, taking my hand away from my mouth and close my eyes, enjoying his kisses. He holds my waist as he softly kisses my skin and moves more in between my legs. This is not going to end well.

"Dean..." I whisper and grab onto his hair tightly, leaning my head back further onto the pillow. I hear him shift on the bed more, his lips never leaving my neck, and then I feel his knee in between my legs. I inwardly groan and pull his hair tighter as he sucks on the spot where my jaw meets my neck on the left side. He moans into my neck from me pulling his hair and continues his assault. He pushes his knee further in between my legs and I moan softly. I can feel myself getting wet as my core heats up even more with the pressure.

He squeezes my waist a little tighter and moves to the other side of my neck. I whimper and roll my hips up to get more pressure on my core.

"Fuck- I can smell you." He moans into my neck and I quickly cover my mouth.

"I didn't think it was that bad." I pout in embarrassment. He pulls away, smiling widely.

"I meant your excitement baby." He leans down and starts to kiss my neck again, then grounds his knee in between my open legs and I moan softly. "You smell so good." He kisses back up my neck to my lips.

"Dean..." I moan as I pull on his hair. I feel him get rougher, grabbing my waist tighter and his teeth start to graze the skin of my neck. He pulls away, looking at me quickly then kisses my lips roughly. As I glance at his eyes, I see his eyes turn gold and gasp. "Dean, your eyes." I say worriedly.

He growls and keeps kissing my neck and lower chest roughly. "Dean." I whimper and start to push on his chest. "Dean, stop." He growls into me again. "Dean!" I yell and he pulls away from me, his eyes turning green again. His brows furrow, and he jumps off the bed quickly and backs up to the opposite wall.

"I-...I am so sorry Belle." He runs his hand through his hair with a shocked look on his face. Before I can say anything he rushes out of his room and I am left frazzled on his bed.

After a few seconds, I get up and get dressed for the day, doing a smaller version of my morning routine and walk out of his room. As I close the door behind me I see Dean's dad by the door.

"Can you come to my office please Arabella?" I gulp and nod, following him.

We walk into his office and I shut the door behind me. I see Dean sitting down in one of the chairs across from his dad and I take the seat next to him.

Dean resembles his dad in a lot of ways. Their hair, facial bone structure, and build are very similar. His father is a bit darker in comparison to Dean's golden brown complection, but they are roughly the same height with Dean gaining on his father.

"Dean has informed me that he lost control a bit on you. Is this true?" His deep, stern voice almost echoes throughout his office.

I open my mouth but nod, not knowing how much Dean told his dad.

"Dean told me that you two were being...intimate." He says bluntly but I can tell he feels a little awkward with the subject.

I nod again and glance over at Dean. He is slouched in the chair with his hand holding up his head of messy hair looking at the floor.