Chapter 18

"Harry? Harry!" Gregory whispered shaking the younger man in his arms gently. Harry grumbled and tucked himself into a tighter ball in Gregory's arms. "Harry,"

"Gregory? What?" Harry mumbled cracking one green open to glare at Gregory. The blonde man fought his smile back, Harry looked like an angry kitten, especially with his black hair falling around his face the face it was.

"Harry, you know I love you right?" Gregory asked slowly making Harry fully open his eyes.

"Yes," Harry said slowly rolling over to face Gregory.

"Sorry my brain has been taking over, I just wanted to say before tomorrow...I really and truly love you. I wish that I had had you in my life sooner, since I met you I have not been happier. You have made life so much brighter and given my future so much hope,"

"Where is this coming from?" Harry asked slightly concerned, wriggling an arm free of the covers to cup Gregory's cheek.

"I just needed to tell you, tomorrow is going to be mad, and we're not going to get much peace until night. I just need you to know how much I love you, and that I will spend the rest of our lives together loving you," Gregory moved forward to press their lips together.

Harry was still a little sleep heavy and a little foggy, and Gregory could taste that in their kiss, he pulled him closer and deepened the kiss, sliding his tongue into Harry's mouth when he opened his mouth in offering.

"I can't wait to marry you and have the rest of our lives together," Harry hummed when they parted. "But you need to sleep if you are going to look Malfoy fabulous tomorrow,"

"Malfoy fabulous?" Gregory snickered even as he allowed Harry to tug him back under the covers and crawled half over his lover's body to rest on top of him.

"Its what me and Neville call the whole thing you guys have going on, looking perfect and preened," Harry said tiredly pressing his nose into Gregory's neck.

"Malfoy fabulous. Wait till I tell Lucius," Gregory snickered.

"Marcus liked it," Harry mumbled already nodding off again.

"Of course he would," Gregory rolled his eyes hugging Harry a little closer as he felt sleep dragging him under.

"I love you," Harry muttered more asleep than awake. Gregory smiled contently to himself, allowing Harry's soft breaths to pull him under too.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I'll see you in a few hours," Gregory grabbed Harry round the waist and pulling him in for a kiss.

"Love you, see you soon," Harry pulled him in for another kiss.

"Alright love birds break it up and get it moving!" Lucius rolled his eyes grabbing hold of Gregory and pulling him towards the door with Mikhail and Carina's help, while Hermione and Remus hustled Harry back into the bedroom.

"Love you!" Gregory called just as he was shoved out into the hallway.

"Alright, you in the shower, have a really good clean and here are the herbs," Hermione shoved the pouch into his hands and nudged him towards the bathroom.

"I feel sickly," Harry groaned.

"Its just the thought of standing in front of people," Andromeda smiled kissing his cheek.

"Its just nerves," Remus nodded smiling.

"I will make you some tea and dry toast to eat after your shower," Tonks nudged his shoulder before hurrying into the kitchen with Teddy on her hip.