Who is The Silver Dragon?

*TW: Rape*

Name: Isari Elizabeth Solaris.

FamilyMother- Evelyn Elizabeth Solaris (Unknown)Father- Benjamin Solaris (deceased), Sister- ?non-biological Brother: Armin Arlert 

Aliases: The Silver Dragon, The Candlestick banshee, Isari Arlert, Evelyn, Wings of Freedom.

Age: 27 (26 at the beginning of the story)

Height: 5'1 (153cm)

Birthday: September 17th

Gender: Female

Hobbies: Writing and reading, illustration, and killing titans. Causing chaos with her best friend, and taking rides with Vivek. 

Likes: Fruit- Specifically oranges and strawberries- tea, roses, cats, taking naps, violin music and trashy fantasy novels. 

Dislikes: Poetry, the Military Police, smokers, rain, bugs that eat her flowers, vegetables, and cowards. 

Appearance: Isari has long, pale gold hair, almost white. She has striking green eyes, and many scars over her body. Her stature is  petite and slim but leans more on the soft side as her muscles are not extremely defined, despite having years of experience with 3DMG. She is to be considered pretty by most, but her spiteful personality is a let down and is what causes most people to not like her.

Noticeable details: Tends to wear loose white blouses paired with black trousers. Wears a silver dragon pendant around her neck. One collar bone is deformed from an accident when she was younger. Smells distinctly of roses. Despite a love for flowers and the outdoors, she has terrible seasonal allergies. She is susceptible to having headaches under stress, and occasionally suffers from nightmares. 

Personality: Isari is extremely morbid and has a wicked sense of humour. She always appears calm or sarcastic when not in battle, deciding to mock or laugh at others. In battle she is extremely brutal and non-forgiving, or on the contrast, often laughs and makes jokes, as she holds herself at a high status and knows her skills are on par with humanities greatest. Secretly, she is a very sad individual, who often resorts to dark jokes to suppress her depression and trauma.

When she cares about someone her kind side starts to thaw out, and this love is usually reserved for Armin, Vivek, and her best friend Seraphine. Underneath the mask she is creative and has an active imagination, and loves to jot down ideas for stories. She once dreamt of being an author, but doubts she'll ever achieve it. Isari extremely observant, and can read people like an open book; this makes her dangerous to deal with. Her intelligence is a strong point for her and she can strategise on the move- she had to learn to be versatile, as what she lacks in physical strength she makes up for in cunning. 

She has a lot of regrets and guilt over her past, and remorse for her crimes sometimes keep her awake at night; despite acting like an utter bitch half the time, her actions always speak louder than words. 

Backstory: When she was seven, her father was shot dead, and she was abducted by the military police. Her mother barely escaped, and never came back for her. She was kept locked in a room with nothing but books, and a pen and paper to keep herself entertained. 

One day, a man came and took her away. From that day onwards, she was subjected to abuse and unfortunately, rape, most days. The man was desperate for her to conceive a child, however that luckily never happened. Her mother's last words were for Isari to protect their bloodline, so she knew her ancestry held an important secret. And that people wanted to unlock its power.

The day eventually came where she snapped. As the man was abusing her, she spotted two cats outside on the streets from the window. The female cat was tiny, the male cat in heat; it fought him off with great ferociousness, and Isari scolded herself for being so weak. In a fit of rage, she grabbed a candlestick and beat the man to death, and everyone else in the house before making her escape.

Free, she hunted down every man that aided in her father's murder but could never find the man that had actually pulled the trigger. She did everything in her power to remember the voice, it was deep and confident. Due to her trauma, she was desperate to prove herself, and show she was strong enough to defeat whatever came her way. To begin with, man was her biggest threat, so she fought low lives and sought justice for those unable to defend themselves.

That was how she met Armin Arlert; the two would form a bond like siblings. Eventually, she could not find a man strong enough to put up a fraction of a fight, bored, she sought the next target- the one thing men were afraid of. To prove she was stronger than man, she would refuse to let Titans scare her. 

She met her best friend during this time, a woman a little younger than her, called Seraphine Veil, whom was a titan experimentalist and researcher. Together, they ran experiments on her blood and realised there was something different about it, albeit only slightly, but could never find out what. They also tinkered and developed their own kind of 3DMG, and made a living doing illegal underground jobs.

On her 18th birthday, she received an envelope with a few instructions, delivered by a mysterious figure who then seemed to vanish all together. It was from her Mother, who explained briefly that her blood was vital to the future of humanity, and that no matter what she was to stay alive, and, find her sister. Isari was shocked, it turned out her mother abandoned her that night to ensure the safety of her unborn child.

Isari has a strong and burning hatred for the scouts, believing them to be a waste of good lives. They are chained to the walls from the laws they abide by, and their wings of freedom are extremely ironic to her when she is the real one with wings. She understands their bravery and applauds it but is infuriated with their complacency to abide by strict laws that constantly get them killed. Even when titans are humanities greatest threat, she wonders why they are not allowed to do a thing about it, other than to run out of the walls only to get devoured, furthering man-kinds fear of the beasts.

One day on the field, a huge black eagle landed and wiped out a horde of titans alongside Isari (See chapter two for context); the bird seemed highly intelligent, more peculiar than that it refused to leave her side from that moment onwards. She dubbed the beast Vivek. That was how she all so suddenly rose to the lime light- the bird gave her real wings of freedom.

The Silver Dragon became known as one of the most powerful titan slayers in recent history; when Armin begged her to let him join the scouts, she agreed on one condition- she would join and assess how competent they really were, if they were worthy of her little brother; more specifically, the man called Humanities Greatest. If he wasn't afraid of titans, just how powerful was he really? 

Seraphine Veil belongs to  iriealia- check out her AOT fanfiction 'Ace', which is set in the same AU as 'The Silver Dragon'

-Abi :)