Part 38

Part-38 😥

Nandani entered the hospital and directly went near operation theatre and seeing everyone with dull face, Urmila came near her and hugged her and narrated the whole incident.

FLASHBACK STARTS

Manik went back home to bring something and was going back to college when he received call from Nyonika.

M- Hey mom! Kya hua??

Ny- Manik for what you came home??

M- For........ (Thinking what to say)

Ny- You forgot that thing over here only (Both Urmila and Nyonika started giggling)

M- What and stopped his car with jerk. And checked his pocket and found a box and signed in relief.

M- Mom its with me only, kya aap bhi.

Ny- See properly box is empty.... And started laughing.

Manik opened the box and it was empty.

M- Mom, thank god you called me nahi to mera publicly poppet ho jata. And Nyonika started laughing on his sentence and Urmila was giggling on his sentence.

M- Come on yar now don't laugh both of you.

Ur- Acha acha ok, don't worry hum abhi nikal rahe hai, so hum le aayenge.

M- Thanks aunty.

Ur- Abhi bhi aunty (faking sadness)

M- Ok Maa and please ha yad se leke aana chalo bbye. And before Nyonika and Urmila could speak anything a splashed sound came and they both were shocked what happened.

Nyonika tried to call him back but to her dismay his phone was switched off, and after few minutes they received call from Abhi and hi informed them that a truck from back hit Manik's car and he was pass through and now they are at hospital and Manik is serious and this news broke both the ladies and because what if Nandu comes to know before her competition so the called Cabir and he said not to worry but to his bad luck she came across this and was lost but somehow he managed her and the next moment they were in hospital.

FLASHBACK END

Nandani was to numb to react she haven't said anything and rushed out of hospital everyone was hell scared first Manik and now Nandani's behaviour but Cabir assured that not to worry and went in search of her.

On the other hand, Nandani entered in church and broke down near Jesus's statue, she was crying badly after sometimes she gets up to leave but turned and speak her heart out loudly.

N- You would be very happy right, first dad, then you took them away, and now Manik once again, how could you do this ha, every time the person who is really close to me you took them away, but if this time anything happened to My Manik then I swear on my love that I want come here ever again or any other place where you are.

By now she was crying badly and her eyes were blood red and puffy. She turned to leave but to her shock she found two boys standing and pain was clear in their eyes Nandani not thinking for a second and crushed in their arms and cried loudly they patted her back gently. This was seen by Cabir and he with slight smile left for hospital again not disturbing them. Here back in church.

Boy1- (cupped her face) Nans stop crying please. He too had tears in his eyes by now.

Boy2- (gave her side hug) please princess stop crying, you know we can't see you like this please.

Nandani pushed them away.

N- liar.... Both of you are liar if you care then you want go like that.