Part 25

Part-25 Party Time.......

Next Morning, it was 9 am everyone gathered for breakfasf except Sid, Nandani & Manik were ignoring each other which was noticed by all. While breakfast Parth and Charlie came to meet Sid.

Ch- Hiii everyone Good morning.

Pa- Good mrong everyone.

And all gave smile them and all together greeted them.

Dadi- Bacho chalo aao nashta karlo.

Ch- Nahi Dadi nashta karke aye hai.

Pa- Haa Dadi humara tummy full hai, hum to yaha Sid se mil ne aye hai.

Ch- Ha wese hai kaha wo??

Ur- Wo apne room mai hai tum log jao mai kuch khane k liye bhej ti hun. And they went to Sid's room. All were done with there breakfast. Urmila & Nyonika went to study for some office talks. Rishab went to school. Dadi & Nani went to kitchen to look forward for lunch. Nandani was going to her room when Manik stopped her.

M- Nandani ruko. Wo muje tumse kuch bat karni hai.

N- Muje tumse koi bat nahi karni, wese bhi muje late ho raha hai college k liye. I need to get ready leave my way.

This was noticed by Siyali, Veebha, Urmila and Nyonika(hearing Nandani's voice they came out from study room).

M- Tum kese behave kar rahi ho.(in some high tone).

N- (got irritated) Manik better stay away and mujr mat sikhao kese bat karni hai and all. She puched him away and went to her room after few min she came down wearing shorts and white tee fitted her skin. Seeing her Manik was loose control but because of there plan he was hardly comtroling himself.

N- Mom mai ja rahi hun aaj thoda late ho jayega. Cabir will drop me home.

Urmila came out from study.

Ur- Nandu ruko beta Manik bhi to wahi ja raha hai go with him and uske sath hi wapas aa jana and aa jaldi aana bhul gai party hai ghar mai.

N- Ooh ha sorry, jaldi aa javungi baki ki practice kal bhi ho sakti hai, and nahi wo my car is ready so uski koi zarurat nahi hai. Bye and she left

Manik too got up after a while and he too left for college. Seeing Nandani's car waiting at main gate he smirked and went there. He bent down near the window.

M- So medam kya muje lift mill sakti hai.(playfull tone).

Nandu blushed.

N- Ha ha kyu nahi yeh lo keys and lets go. Saying this she stepped out of car. They hugged each other tightly and settled in there place and went to college and this whole scene was noticed bt none other tjen their moms. From the study window which falls near main gate.

Ny- Yeh dono kuch to kar rahe hai.

Ur- Haa muje bhi yehi lagta hai. Pata lagana padega.

Scene change Sid's room:-

Three of them were seating and having chit chat when they heard a knock on door. Parth opened the door it was Veebha and Siyali. Seeing Veebha Sid got super happy and on the other sec his smile was gone on seeing Siyali.

V- Sid mai pehli bar tere ghar aae hun aapna ghar nahi dikhayega. Sid gave no response because he was just staring at Siyali with lots of anger inside. And on the other side a new story was about to begin. Parth was just looking at Veebha. Breaking the silence Siyali came forward.

Si- Mai ati hun.

But Veebha hold her.

V- Kaha ja rahi ho?