Part-6

Dinner Time-
Cabir and Nandani on there way to home, While there friends were waitinng for them Manik and his friends were not arrived.

While, In car Cabir and Nandani both were lost in their own thoughts.

        Nandani gone in flashback, When she and Manik were happily together and their sweet moments and suddenly the day when they gone away from each other.

Cabir's Pov- 
            I know the way Manik loved her and She was mad in him. Both were equally mad on each other and how could they go away just like this and i have to find that wo aese hi alag nahi ho sakte they suffered a lot, I can see the pain in their eyes. And he came in reality when he heard Nandu crying. Cabir stopped car and tried to calm her down.

C- Kya hua? Suddenly kyu rone lagi, Nandu bolo kya hua. He softly removed her tears.

N- Nothing, just got remember something. Lets go home.

C- Are you sure...!! tumhe...... Agar kuch bol na hai to......???(Cabir in polite voice).

N- Nahi Cabir lets go home(in sad and low voice).

Mean While, they reached home. They show Niti, Mukti, Aliya and Dhruv were already​ seating in living room with Sid and Rishab, When they entered.

Ri- Oooh!! See guys finally, yeh dono aa gaye.(making naughty face).

C- Are tum log humse pehle aa gaye.

Sid- Haaaa wo kya hai na, yeh log jaldi free ho gaye the na iss liye. (he meant like wo log Nandu ko manane nahi gaye the).

N- Mai abhi aye(and went to her room).

Mu- Mai bhi ati hun(and ran behind Nandani).

When she show Nandani was not there in her room. She was about to leave when she heard some noice from balcony and she went there. Nandani was standing there. Mukti gone ti her.

Mu- Are you alright??(by put her hand on her shoulder)
Nandani was silent.
Mu- Nandu kya hua? Tum thik ho na.

While at downstairs Cabir was still looking at upstairs k wo dono abhi tak kyu nahi aye. And now it took lots of time so Cabir also gone behind.
C- Mai abhi aya(and he left).

On seeing this strange behaviour of Nandani and Cabir Dhruv, Aliya and Niti got tensed. 
Dh- Mai bhi ata hu(he also left behind him), While Aliya called him from back.
Al- Ruk mai thi ati hu.

When they were going 
Sid- Are Niti tumhe nahi jana kya tum yaha kya kar rahi ho.

Ni- Nahi mai yahi thik hu kyu ki muje pata hai upar kya ho raha hoga so never mind mai yahi thik hu.
Sid- Chalo fir as you wish.

While in Nandani's room Cabir came near her and all of a sudden Nandani hugged him tightly as she was in need of it and cried out a loud. Dhruv and Aliya were standing on door and hearing Nandani is crying they ran towards balcony.

Mu- Hmm ab mai sochu yeh kab se chup kyu thi.

And Cabir said the whole story. And all of them had a tight group hug. And Niti came in

Ni- Dekha muje pata tha koi emotional scene hi chal raha hoga, tabhi mai nahi aa rahi thi.
All broke hug Nandani was still griping Cabir.

C- Nandu bas calm down rona bandh karo.

Al- Ha Nandani, and tumhare chehre se saf nazar ata hai he still mean to you a lot.

Dh- Nandu, itne time apne aap ko sambhala thodi der aur sambhal lo pls.

On hearing Dhruv Nandani stopped crying and cleaned her face

N- You all are right guys mai aese hi kamzor nahi pad sakti mai aesi nahi hu i cant let my self....... When she complete her words someone knocked on door. Servant was there.