Part 18

Part-18 Museum, Beach and lots of fun.

Mean time all got ready. While at Nankti's room (Nandani's Nan & Mukti's kti= Nankti). Mukti was still sleeping. And from last half n hour Nandu was trying to wake her up. Sudden strong hands came and huged her from back. It was Manik. Nandani got up and turned around him.

N- Manik........ Tum yeh kya kar rahe ho...!!!!

Manik holding her more tight.

M- Mai..., Mai kya kar raha hun??? Mai to bas apni jaan ko gale laga raha tha.

Nandani pinched him on hand.

N- Acha...! Kitna drama karte ho tum.... Mere se bhi zyada.

Manik first in pain and then making naughty face.

M- Ouchhhh...!!!! Nandu laga ha.... And mai drama kar raha hun. Aur tum jo kar rahi ho uska kya.

N- What'm i doing tell me.

Folding her hands.

While Mukti woke up. And in sleepy voice.

Mu- Kya yar tum dono subh subh suru ho gaye sone bhi nahi dete kisi ko.

Nandani hit her pillow.

N- Acha and time dekha hai kya hua hai. Hume bahar jana can't you wake up early.

Mukti too hit her.

Mu- Haaa muje pata hai tu muje kab se jagane ki koshis kar rahi thi. But muje maza aa raha tha so mai aese hi soe hue thi. And she winked. Manik was just watching them and seeing Nandani like this he had a smile on his face. And Abhi was just standing behind them.

Abhi- Ho gaya aab chalo ready ho jao. (Looking at Nanadani he gave her compliment). And Nandu you are looking awesome.

N- Thanks Abhi. And she blushed. Seeing her blushed Manik also started blushing. (Nandani wearing White frok with red rose printed in it).

Mu- Ahem ahem...... Aab ho gaya to chale.

N- Chale?? kaha chale?? Tumne abhi brush bhi nahi kiya. Mukti and Abhi giving smile to each other.

Mu- Well tum jab aaye room mai tab i had taken my bath and was sleeping here to make some fun.

Nanadani got angry and start hitting her with pillow.

N- Tu nahi sudhregi na. Hamesha drama ha. And both started fighting.

Manbhi just gone near them and stopped them

M- Kitna ladte ho dono.

Abhi- Haaa kabhi bhi aese nahi dekha tum dono ko.

And Nankti started laughing. And both gave each other side hug and went out from room.

N- Aab chalo room lock karo and lets go we are getting late and boys gave confused look and they left from there. While eveyone was waiting at parking and they reached there. Cabir in funny way.

C- Finaly see whos here. God kitna time lagate ho.

N- Cabir tuje pata hai na museum 11 baje khulta hai. And wese bhi its 10 so don't worry we have time.

C- Wah Nandu thanks bata ne k liye. Muje to pata hi nahi tha.

All started laughing.

Ar- Ok its done now to aab chale. And they all left for museum and vy the time they reached there. When Manik got a call from Nyonika.

M- Mom hey how are you?? And sab baki sab kesa hai.

Ny- Oooh my baby mai thik hun beta tum kese ho and Girlfriend k wapas ane se t to jese muje bhul hi gaye.