A Digit Out

"Hey I'm just pulling into the car park. Where are yas?"

"Ehhh I think you have the wrong number"

"Don't start you. I know I have the right number, there's no way I could ever mistake that alluring voice"

"So you admit it's alluring, about time"

"Three years isn't that long. Now where are yas?"

"We're in on the left. Nevermind, I'll meet ya inside the door"

"Is everyone here?"

"Everyone but you"

"I'm so nervous!"

"I know but I'm right by your side"

Chloe entwines her hand with Chris's and he guides the way to the corner, where his parents, sister, Dave, Leah, Chloe's parents, Brothers and their families are gathered.

Chris steps back allowing everyone to greet Chloe.

"Why are we here?" Darren enquires.

"Because we wanted everyone.."

Chloe is suddenly cut off by a squeel from Leah, who's hands fly up to cover her mouth.

Following her and now everybody else's gaze, Chloe turns and gasps. Shocked to see Chris bent on one knee and holding a small black box in his hands.

"Our meeting was unconventional and a whole lot of confusing but one thing I knew from early stages was how much I loved you and I never want what we have to end.. So what do you say Digits, will you marry me?"

Chloe automatically starts nodding vigorously. Chris barely has the ring on her finger when she pounces at him, wrapping her arms around him.

Around them their families, friends and anyone else that witness the proposal are clapping and cheering gleefully.

"Was this why we were brought here?" Lee asks.

Chloe parts from Chris, still keeping him held close to her as she turns to face her family. She shakes her head, wiping the tears from her face.

"Actually it was to tell you all that.. "

"I'm pregnant!"

Another outburst of happiness emits from everyone, even louder than the previous time and they all come around hugging and congratulationg the couple.

As everyone begins to settle, Chloe takes a seat next to Chris and turns to look at him, only to find him already grinning at her.

"What?" She asks, narrowing her eyes at him.

He shakes his head faintly. "I'm just glad you dialled the wrong number, that you were a digit out"

"Best mistake I ever made" She titters, slipping her hand into his and squeezing it lightly.

______

Author's Note.

Well it's officially come to an end. Thanks for taking the time to read my story. I hope you enjoyed it.

Take care

T xxxx