Chapter 5

Location: Sunset Bridge
Time: 5:30 PM Saturday

"I've liked you since we first met will you go out....... with me?" I confessed my feelings to Rinko.

She was suprised and cried.

"Sorry, is the idea of dating me so bad that you can cry?......, sorry...." I apologized to her.

"No......, this is....., tears of joy...., yes i would like to go out with you Y/N-san....." Rinko said while sobbing.

I was happy when she said that, i got close to her and hugged her, well she was embarrassed a bit but didn't let go either.

"You know, this is the happiest day of my life right now." I said to her.

"Yeah..., me too.." Rinko shyly mumbled to me.

"Well, i guess we're officially boyfriend and girlfriend." I said.

She blushed at the words boyfriend and girlfriend.

I patted her head to calm her down, seems like it worked.

"It's getting late, i'll walk you home." I said

Rinko simply nodded and we started heading to her house, holding hands, we were awkward while going to her house but who cares, as long as we love each other, nothing really matters to me.

....

....

....

"Well, see ya later." I waved her goodbye.

"Yeah, see you....." Rinko waved goodbye back.

After that exchange of goodbyes, i head back to my house, distracted by the event that occured today.

....

....

....

As soon as i head to my bedroom, i immediately fell asleep....

Location: Y/N's House
Time: 7:30 AM Sunday

I woke up, still excited from yesterday, since i got nothing to do, i prepared myself to practice with Roselia.

.....

.....

After meeting up with Roselia and going to CiRCLE, it feels even more awkward to talk to Rinko than yesterday.

But, Rinko looks more happy than usual, even the other members noticed it, mainly Lisa and Ako.

...

...

I headed back home to rest for the afternoon.

(Rinko's PoV)

After our break, Y/N headed back to his house and waved goodbye at us.

"Rinko-san, you seem more happier than usual what happened?" Lisa asked

"Yeah Rin-rin tell us~" Ako joined in.

"W-well uhhh......, Me and Y-Y/N-san started dating yesterday" I said while covering my face to hide my embarrassment.

After i said that i was greeted with a lot of suprised reactions and congralutions afterwards.

(Rinko's PoV End)

After a bit of walk outside i got back home, and stared off in the distance......