Chapter 2

Location: Y/N's House
Time: 6:30 AM Tuesday

I turned off my alarm and started preparing to to go to school.

I cooked curry for breakfast, it was mild since i don't want to take a dump at school.

I took a shower and headed my way to school.

.......

.......

I saw while Rinko while heading on my way to school, i approached her to say hi.

"Hi, Shirokane-san" I greeted her.

"Ah!...., oh it's only you L/N-san, hello...." Rinko greeted shyly.

We both felt closer due to that piano practice we had yesterday, to the point where i can hear Rinko without having to focus.

"Oh by the way, what school do you go to?" I asked her.

"Hanasakigawa Girls' School......" Rinko said.

"Ah, that's nearby my school, i'll walk with you there" I offered.

"Okay....., if you say so....." Rinko said, embarrassed.

Now i felt embarrassed too.

.......

.......

After a while of walking we got to her school.

"Well, see ya later" I waved goodbye.

"See you later...." Rinko shyly waved goodbye.

After we waved goodbye i headed to my school.

.......

.......

Once i was at the entrance of my school, girls approached me again, give me a break....., i waved at them again, and headed my way to my classroom.

......

On my way to my classroom i heard something.

"I heard if you confessed at the Sunset Bridge, while the sun is setting, you'll be together forever" Some guy said to his friend.

The Sunset Bridge huh...., i don't believe in rumors like that very much. but I'll take any chance i can get to be with Rinko, maybe I'll confess my love to her there.....

......

......

......

After a while activities and lecture, we were dismissed.

I headed to the park to meet up with Rinko and the rest of Roselia.

.....

.....

"Hello, sorry if i'm a bit late" I apologized to them

"That's alright, shall we get going then?" Lisa asked.

The rest nodded.

......

......

After hanging out with Roselia, well it was just mostly them asking for tips and them asking to play each instrument......., but i had fun......

I headed my way home, since it was late......

......

......

Once i headed my way home, i decided to slept late, 'cuz i kept thinking about Rinko all night....

.......

......

......

Location: Y/N's House
Time: 7:00 AM Wednesday

I woke up, seems like i woke up a bit late than usual, i got up from bed and just made toast for breakfast, i ate the toast and took a shower and head my way to school.

As i was headed to school i saw a boy besides Yukina, he looked average but his eyes feels empty..., but it looked like she was happy with him so i decided not to interfere, and just focused on heading to school.

......

......

......

I headed my way to my classroom, it was still the same, some girls approached me, i greeted them, and that's all.

......

......

After a while of lectures it was lunch time, i headed to cafeteria, and ordered some soup and a drink, with a paper straw, i don't really like paper straws, they get soft and kinda gets hard sucking on them...., i threw the paper straw at the bin and just drinked out of the cup instead..., i ate the soup...., tastes bland than what i make....., but it did made me full, i returned my stuff at the cafeteria and headed back to my classroom...

......

......

......

After a while, we were dismissed, went at the park to practice with Roselia again.....

.....

.....

.....

I greeted everyone at Roselia and headed to CiRCLE.

Inside CiRCLE, i saw the guy besides Yukina while i was heading my way to school, seems like he works here, but we both didn't look each other in the eye, he was busy., We headed to the studio and started practicing with Roselia....

.....

.....

.....

After a while of practicing with them,
It got late....

I offered to walk Rinko home, she nodded shyly.

......

......

"Well see you tommorow" I greeted her goodbye.

"Yeah..... see you tommorow...." She greeted goodbye.

"Wait before you go, can we exchange numbers?" I asked.

"U-Uh, sure..." She covered her face in embarrassment.

We both exchanged and head back to our homes......

....

....

I got inside my house and overreacted to getting Rinko's number......

I headed to my bedroom and slept with a smile on my face......