"Do you know where is your father's grave?" Haru asked Joochan.

"He was buried at Bundang Memorial Park. After he passed away, I never went to his grave for once. I was wanting to go there really much.." Joochan said while looking down. Haru looked at Sungyoon.

"Bundang Memorial Park is somewhere near here" Sungyoon said. Joochan looked at Sungyoon.

"Really?" Joochan asked Sungyoon. Sungyoon nodded.

"Can you bring us there?" Haru asked Sungyoon.

"Yes, I can" Sungyoon replied. Joochan smiled widely.

Before they entered Sungyoon's car, they went to a florist. They wanted to buy some flowers for Joochan's father.

"Which flower do you want, Joochan?" Haru asked.

"Appa likes sunflower really much" Joochan said so Haru took a bouquet of sunflowers and baby breath flowers.

"Omma, can I pay for this flower?" Joochan asked Haru.

"Why? I will pay for you" Haru said.

"I want to give something special to appa as this is my first time to visit him after he passed away" Joochan said. He gave Haru his money that he collected everyday from the balance of his pocket money. Haru took it and paid for Joochan using his money. Joochan smiled widely while holding the flowers.

A few minutes of driving, they arrived at Bundang Memorial Park. Joochan could not hold his happiness. He could not stop smiling since he got the flowers. They walked to the memorial park.

"Where is your father's grave, Joochan?" Haru asked Joochan. Joochan led Haru and Sungyoon to his real father's grave. Joochan remembered his father's grave. They arrived at Joochan father's grave. Haru and Sungyoon saw Joochan sat next to his father's grave.

"In memory of Hong Minchul who passed away on September 15, xxxx" Haru and Sungyoon read the memoriam at Joochan father's grave. Haru and Sungyoon stood a bit far from Joochan to give him some privacy to 'meet' his father.

"Hello appa.." Joochan was still smiling widely to 'see' his father.

"Appa, Joochan is here" Joochan put the flowers on his father's grave.

"Appa, how are you? Are you doing well in Heaven? I miss you.." Joochan held his father's grave.

"Appa, do you know what? I have so much things to tell you. Appa, do you know that I am now going to school? I have a lot of friends. My friends are very kind to me. You know what, I got the first rank in my first exam and my second exam but I don't get the first rank for my latest exam. Do you still proud of me, appa?" like every child in the world who wants affection from their parents, Joochan didn't get love from his father really much because his father passed away when he was 2 years old. He really missed his father. He wanted to talk to his father. He wanted to feel love but everything was just a memory. His father was not here anymore. Joochan told everything that he wanted to tell his father. Joochan was really close to his father. When his father passed away, he felt like one of his wings had broken.

"Appa, you know what, Omma had left me. I miss her so much. I know you must know where she is because you're watching over us, right? Can you tell Omma that I miss her so much? Can you tell her that I love her?" Joochan looked at his father's picture at the grave.

"Appa, you always tell me that you want to see me to be someone who will be respected by everyone. Can I be like you?" Joochan asked.

"Appa, I have a new life now. Ahjussi and Omma took me. They are now my new parents. Appa, you know what, omma (Haru) took care of me really well. Ahjussi too. I love both of them.."

"Appa, I was thinking sometimes.. why I need to face this alone? You left me, Omma left me. I have nobody. Why me?"

"Appa.. can you take me with you? I want to be with you. Nobody can love me as what you do. Appa.. I miss you. I want to hug you and I want you to hug me" Joochan's tears fell down. He missed his father so dearly. He put his head on his father's grave and cry.

Haru and Sungyoon saw Joochan from far felt what Joochan felt. Haru's tears was falling down too. Joochan was a strong boy. He lost his father when he was still little and he lost his mother after that while both Sungyoon and Haru were still have their own parents. Haru hugged Sungyoon and Sungyoon hugged Haru back. Both of them were watching Joochan.

Joochan looked at his father's grave back.

"Appa, please watching over me. I always love you. I always miss you and I always admire you. Thank you for being my father. Even if I die, and my soul return, I will always love to be "Hong Joochan". Someone who had been left, had nobody but at least, I get to be your son. One day, let's meet again, okay Appa? I miss you. I love you" Joochan held his father's grave.

"Appa, I want to stay with you a little longer but I need to go. Omma and Ahjussi are waiting for me. Take care, appa. I will come to you again but I don't promise you because I don't live near here. I was thanked Ahjussi and Omma to bring me here. Appa, please pray the best for Ahjussi and Omma. If they didn't adopt me, I don't know how am I now. Okay Appa, I'll go for now. Bye! I love you!" Joochan kissed his father's picture and he walked to Haru and Sungyoon.

"You can take your time a little longer. We'll wait for you" Sungyoon generously said.

"It's okay. Even a small talk is enough.." Joochan replied. He forced to give a smile.

-To Be Continued-
✔️vote
✔️comment
✔️share

A/N :
Joochan father's name is just a fictional character. It's not even related to his personal life/ real life.