XLI : introductions

changkyun walked downstairs in shorts and an oversized shirt with socks and wet hair

changkyun walked downstairs in shorts and an oversized shirt with socks and wet hair. he had just taken a shower as the guys rested after decorating.

when he made it downstairs he saw how tense everyone was. his eyebrows furrowed until he saw two much older people standing in the kitchen.

they hadn't seen him yet so he quickly rushed back upstairs and dried his hair. hopefully they wouldn't notice that he had been basically been living here.

he was completely sure that those were shownu's parents. changkyun went back down and smiled at the couple.

"hello, i'm changkyun" he introduced himself. everyone stood quietly after he had done so.

"we're shownu's parents. we thought he was going to be here today since that's what he said" his father explained. changkyun tried not to look confused and simply nodded.

shownu had told him he was coming home next week. "surprise!" he suddenly watched as wonho and jooheon yelled.

he flinched at the noise as he watched shownu's parents smile in delight. changkyun turned around just to see shownu standing there with a small smile on his face.

a blush coated the youngers cheeks as he stared at the man. shownu's parents softly bumped into the boy as they rushed to hug their son.

"you've grown so much!" his mother exclaimed. that's true.

changkyun was now 22. shownu was 29, almost thirty.

jooheon was 24. wonho was 28 and hyungwon was 27.

"who are these two new people?" his father asked as they released from the hug and he pointed at changkyun and hyungwon. the younger boy blushed as he walked over to jooheon.

"i only recognize my wonho and jooheon" his mother said which made the other boys blush as well. "they're my friends" he explained to his parents who simply nodded.

changkyun and hyungwon looked at each other as they contemplated whether they should leave or not. except they were stopped by jooheon who simply smirked at them.