XXII : drunk

jooheon laughed as the two boys took their third shot, they were already drunk

jooheon laughed as the two boys took their third shot, they were already drunk. "i was dating wonho for a couple years and he's twenty four" jooheon admitted as he poured some more alcohol.

"kihyun is twenty three but i'll still kick his ass" the orange haired boy slurred. the music blared in the background as changkyun gulped the shot down.

the burn felt nice and unfamiliar but it was his time to have fun. plus he could always sleepover here with hyungwon, shownu would gladly let them.

"i think i'm in love with shownu" changkyun whispered as he looked right into jooheon's eyes. "son hyunwoo?" he asked in disbelief, changkyun assumed that must've been his real name.

he turned around and grabbed another bottle off the counter, the one they had was already becoming empty. "let's give vodka a shot" he mumbled which made the boys burst out into a fit of laughter.

kihyun watched from a distance, deciding it would be best to talk to shownu later. "let's keep going until one or the both of us passes out!" jooheon exclaimed which changkyun happily agreed to.

after around seven shots in the two boys were too drunk to manage, they grabbed the two almost empty bottles and linked hands. "let's go upstairs" changkyun whispered as he felt his world spinning.

jooheon nodded as they made they're way to the staircase. "the birthday boy!" changkyun called out and let go out jooheon, causing the boy to almost fall.

shownu turned around and changkyun jumped into his arms. "you smell like you've been drinking" shownu informed him with a raised brow.

"that's because i have... jooheon and i are best friends now" changkyun whispered and giggled afterwards. shownu rolled his eyes, at least he was getting along with his friends.

"i'm gonna go take a nap in your room, okay?" changkyun mumbled to the older male who simply nodded. "cmon honey" changkyun told the boy who sat on the staircase, linking arms and walking upstairs as shownu watched them with a smile.