Not so Secret...

( DOUBLE CHAPTER TODAY.. ENJOY :) )

US 3 days later....

"What time is your flight tomorrow?" – Rob asked Adam while they were packing to leave for the tour break.

"Hmm... at 8 am... yours?"

"Same... we can go to Airport together! I'll get the cab"

"Thanks buddy..." – Adam smiled

"No prob. Did you speak with Alexa already?" – Rob questioned while ordering the cab on his phone.

"No... Radio silence... I am afraid what am I going to find" – Adam sighed – " You know she can have her temper"

"Since when you too know how to be in cruise mode? "– Rob laughed- "And the little I know you both... something tells me that you will have to tame the wolf... if you know what I mean. Something tells me that a full drum solo won't be enough"

" C'mon...Man" – Adam blushed – " It's not like that"

" Oh but it is!" – Rob laughed out loud –

Austin heard Rob's laughter and came to check

" What is so funny"

" Alexa is mad at Adam, I was saying it will take some effort to make her forgive him" – Rob leaned against the bunks.

" Oh! Definitely... Rupp you have 8 hours to warm up that jaw " – Austin made same insinuation as Rob

"What?!" – Adam was shocked – "Where all this came from now?"

" Oh my friend... look at her... you can see from very far she is high maintenance..." – Austin gestured as if modeling Alexa's curves.

"Austin you are talking about my wi...wo... girl.." – Adam sat down.

"You lost me there cowboy" – Austin was confused.

"I don't know what to call her... she left pretty clear no way she is marrying me.." – Adam seemed sad

" Dude" – Austin pat Adam in the back – " Who cares what a freaking paper says?! You had a paper, she had a paper... your both papers weren't the same... you still ended up here, heart wants what the heart wants, and in your case, before the heart was some other part of your body"

Adam opened wide his eyes

"C'mon Rupp, you think we were all stupid? We did not have eyes" - Austin smirked - " And in my case ears.. I was in the next room in when the Hotel session happened...I had to go take a cold shower and I only overheard..."

" You... you knew? And... did not say a word all this time?" – Adam was ashamed, shocked and perplex with what he had just heard.

" Not my place to say anything, not my business... I am no one to judge" – Austin was really a box full of surprises. – " And besides, what good would it made if I had said something? I love you like a brother, Alexa became such a dear friend to me... I knew you would figure it out eventually".

Tim and Chance had arrived meanwhile and heard what Austin said.

" You two knew also?" – Adam ran his hands through his hair.

"The hotel session? No...." – Tim sat down – " The fact that you'd end up all over each other... yep.. since first time you laid eyes on her..."

" Is it confession time?" – Chance leaned on the bunks next to Rob – " I might have seen also the first time..."

" WHAT?" – All the boys exclaimed at same time

"So... London...I saw what happened, sorry buddy... but what I saw I knew that wouldn't be a 1 time thing...and I was right "

"Oh no..." – Adam wanted to be swallowed by the earth.

"Spit it Chance!"

" No, I won't... this is Adam's life I'm not invading his privacy, and either way so what we are all grownups, you are happy and that's what matters the most to me!"

"Thank you Chance" - Adam hugged his friend

"Wait a second." – Austin cleared his voice - "Nobody is judging you man! Please... know this! We love you and we love her as well"

" Yeah, worst case scenario we might be jealous of certain... endeavors" – Tim laughed – " since none of us can do with the mouth what you can! "

The entire group lost it at Tim's comments.

" Now.. lets grab a bite and rest so that we can all be on our ways home tomorrow".