Depression

Fuck it! He is not getting the upper hand in this!
Now, check..Where is the file with.. ah here it is so... Room reservation, 122 Foust, 124 Brown, 126 Rupp... Got it!

Alexa walked up the stairs and stopped in front of Adam's room.
She knocked on the door three times.

"Go away!" - Adam protested the moment he opened the dor. The usually sweet guy with beautiful eyes and kind smile was being a special kind of a jerk, being unusually rude, he turn his back to Alexa, not even looking at her.

Alexa slammed the door shut behind her.

"Adam!" - Alexa leaned against the door. - " I did your biding! I kept away! This was work! Listen to me please."

Adam continued facing the window. No answer, no reaction.

"Damn you, Rupp! I am trying to make things civil between us! Look at me!"- Alexa's tone was firm - "OK! Want it to go this way? Too bad for you! I am not going anywhere next couple of days! I've missed the guys! They wanted the best in the business, I AM the best! So, if you have issues with me, if you hate me, your problem suck it up. Deal with it because I am not going anywhere. - Alexa's breath was fast but her voice was firm.

Adam turn and walked towards Alexa trapping her between the door and his body, his eyes were not longer ice cold but burning with desire, Alexa could feel his heavy breath on her and his fast heartbeat, she could fell his manhood against her leg.

"Great, you trapped the wolf, what are going to do now? -Alexa kept the glance.

"Finish what we started in London, Alpha" - Adam spoke against Alexa's lips.

"Bring it on, Heartbeat" - Alexa dropped her purse on the floor and locked the door behind her.
Adam trapped Alexa's arms above her head and kissed her until she was almost breathless.

The urge for each other's touch was insane, there was nothing but sexual desire between them.

In less than a minute Alexa had her blouse wide open exposing her cleavage, where Adam was squeezing, biting, groping and driving Alexa crazy.
She tangled her fingers through his long hair pulling it and making him face her.

"My turn Heartbeat" - Alexa pushed Adam away and removed his shirt. Pushed him to the edge of the couch, sat on top of him, and between kisses quite a lot of exploring of herself through his body, Alexa bit his lip.

The bite drove Adam crazy, he raised Alexa by the buttocks, took her to the bed and bent her over the couch and made her, his.

It felt like the bodies had always been with each other. The way Alexa's body answered to Adam's touch, how she managed to make him want more and more. It was for sure messy, sweaty and extremely  intense sexual encounter.
Both of them fell asleep, exhausted.

"Shit! Fuck!" - Alexa panicked when she woke up next to Adam. "6pm?! Fuck! Argh Damn you! And even has to be sexy when he sleeps!

Careful to do not wake him up, Alexa got dressed and sneaked out and went back home.

The moment she arrived home, reality check threw her off balance.
She was arriving home, place she shares with her husband, all sweated, flushed and sore, reeking of sex after having a sex Marathon in a hotel room with a married man, one of her clients.

She ran upstairs and went to the shower, she could still feel Adam on her, the scent of his skin, the low voice asking not to stop, the fire in his eyes and then how he looked just laying in the bed, naked, sleeping.

And then, her husband came to her mind and she felt dirty, the last of women, the cheating bitch she had always criticised, the one not able to control her impulses.