Arranged marriage to a rich......Jerk?! {18}

Start from the beginning

"Oh god. Fine. We are so forcing him to go into Victoria Secrets." she said.

"Not me!" I said.

"Yes you are." she said, "Tanner's coming with us too by the way. So we're going to pick you and Landon up."

"Sounds cool. So see you in a few?" I asked.

"Yup, see you in a few!" she said and hangs up.

"So, when are we going?" asks Landon as I put my phone away in my pocket.

"In a few." I said and headed upstairs to get ready.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As I walked downstairs and saw a silver convertable in the driveway.

"They're here." I said to Landon as I walked to the front door. I opened it and heard Darcy shout, "Ready?"

"Yup!" I shouted back and I literally dragged Landon out of the house.

"Wait! Jersey Shore was---"

"Forget about Jersey Shore. We're going." I said as we got in the car.

"Kay, let's go." says Tanner and headed our way to the mall.

"So, Skye. How are you and Roy?" asks Darcy.

"Great. Fabulous. Awesome!" I said, smiling.

"Aww, that's great." she said, "I'm glad you two are going out. So cute together!"

"Hey, mind if we change the subject?" asks Landon.

"Why? Jealous?" asks Tanner.

"Dude, I am not jealous. It's just that it's wierd with these boyfriend and girlfriend conversations." replies Landon, "It's bothering me."

"Sounds jealous to me!" says Darcy.

"That's not true!" he said.

When we got to the mall, we got out of the car and went inside Sears.

"Ready to get changed into the new Skye?" asks Darcy.

"Yup!" I replied, happily.

We managed to get out of Sears and into the mall.

"Where should we go first?" she asks me, "Hot Topic? Or maybe Spencer's? Oh let's go to Victoria Secrets!"

"Victoria Secrets? Skye, you said that we're not going to that place!" says Landon.

"Well, I said if Darcy doesn't force us." I said.

"And I am!" she said, "But you can wait outside".

"Sounds good to me." says Tanner.

Darcy grabs my arm and leads me into Victoria Secrets while Landon and Tanner waits outside.

"Darcyyyyyy, you know I don't like this place." I whispered to her, making sure none of the employees heard me.

"I know, but it's perfect for your transformation." she said. We walked to the make up stand and she looks at me, "So what look are you wanting to go for? Emo? Cheer? Punk?"

"Something that's not me...how about punk?" I said.

"Gotcha." she said and starts drawing on my face with eyeliners, eyeshadows and lipgloss. Doesn't feel that great...

When she finishes the make up, she hands me a mirror. I looked at myself and then back at her, "Wow, that is not me at all."

"I know right! Like it?" she asks.

"Hate it!" I said, happily.

"Good!" she said and grabs the eyeshadow and other stuff to the cash register. I cleaned my face with baby wipes and walked out of the store.

"I saw you with that emo make up on. Looks cool on you." says Tanner.

"Thanks?" I said, "And it's suppose to be punk."

"Ready to go?" Darcy said as she walks out with a bag of the makeup.

"Cool, where next?" asks Landon.

"Spencer's." she replies.

"Darcy, I am not going to dress up like a stripper!" I complained.

"Not a stripper but more...emo-ish and punk-ish." she said.

"Oh god..." I said as Darcy leads me in the dreaded store full of rapists and prostitutes.

"I feel innappropriate." I said.

"Every girls feels like that when they're in here. Even me." she said as she goes through the clothes.

"Oh! This?" she asks and picks up a black skirt with a skull mark on the edge.

"That's kinda cute actually." I said.

"Isn't it? And that skirt with this." she said, picking up black tights.

"Cool." I said.

So, the rest of the trip in the mall was like that. Choosing and buying stuff that doesn't fit me. It felt really wierd going into all of those stores, buying emo stuff. Oh wait, punk.