I still don't think Widdle Cake is the greatest name out there. Lol. Got to go bye

Tate💞

See ya 

I switched my phone off as soon as I heard the tap turn off and  a plastic toothbrush being tossed back into its holder. Kaycee walked out seconds later like I had expected.

' ready for some breakfast?' I asked making space for her to sit down.

'Yup' she said cris crossing her legs and taking the plate of food from my hand.

'So when are you going back home, not that I want you to go home or anything. Just wondering' I asked 

'Umm probably after I finish eating this, I told T and Bails that we'd have a girls day so...' she replied

'Okay cool, I'll  drop you off then' 

'You don't have to pick me up and drop me off every time you know'

'Yeah but I want to besides I'm meeting up with Tate later for Jamba so I'll have to take the car anyways.'

'Oh okay' she replied in a low whisper while continuing to cut up her food. I swear to God that I saw her smile falter for a second, but she smiled up at me a second later so I must have been hallucinating. Right?  'Have fun' she said before plopping a piece of breakfast into her mouth.

Nodding my head and dusting off my shirt from any leftover crumbs, I stood up and took her plate as I made my way downstairs,with her following closely behind me.

' so whose house am I dropping you off at?' I asked loading the dishwasher.

'T's house' she responded. Thank God it wasn't Kaycee's house. 

'Cool, let's go then. Yeah?' She nodded her head before making her way outside and into my car. Following her I sat into the drivers seat before taking her phone from the car shelf and plugging it into the aux cord.  I started up the engine as the two of us drove to Tahani's house in silence.

It wasn't until a soft, melodic song came on that I decide to speak up.

'What song is this?' I asked turning a corner.

'It's one by James Arthur, it's called Falling like the stars, I can change it if you don't like it' 

'No,no. I like it. Where'd you hear of it.'

'It was on my recommendations and since it had the word stars in it I couldn't not press onto it.' She said chuckling.

'Its a nice song' I said listening more carefully to the lyrics of the song.

And I need you to know,

That we're falling so fast,

We're falling like the stars,

We're falling in love.

'Mhm' she replied before turning the volume up slightly.

'We should do a dance to this. It's really amazing. It'll be like a Can I be him part 2, kind of thing' i said as I listened to every detail of the song. 

'Yeah that'd be cool' she said looking out the window. And our conversation ended just like that.

.

I parked my car about 6 meters away from Tahani's house before saying my goodbyes to Kaycee.

'Thanks for the ride Sean' she said unbuckling her seatbelt.