~Chapter Eighteen~

Start from the beginning

"You guys are motherfucking betrayers. Did you seriously kick me out of the 99 Liners group? And I thought I was the leader, Yunho?" Sangie glared daggers at the other 99 Liners.

"Nope, the official leader is me, Sangie!" Yunho smiled.

"I have absolutely no comment on this..." Jongho sighed as he just stared at the pool.

"Well, do you wanna have a pool party or not??" MinMin asked, impatient.

"HELL YEAH!" The rest of us except Yeosang shouted.

"Well then, let's change into our swimsuits!" MinMin said.

"I can't wait to see Noona in a swimsuit..." Sannie whispered to someone while returning to our house.

"Heard that, do one thing to me and I won't hesitate to fucking drown all of you..." I threatened all of them, especially my 'Valentine'.

"That's my girl!" Seongie wrapped his arm around my shoulder, pulling me closer to him as we entered our room.

"Especially you, Mr. Park. And I'm no one's girl." I shoved him off me.

"But you're my-"

"I get it! Just go and change!" I pushed him into the bathroom.
_________________

"Can I have some tissues please, Sangie? I think my nose is bleeding..." Woo whispered.

"I can punch it to make it better..." Seongie spat out.

"Seongie!" I slapped his bare shoulder.

"What? I don't like the way any of them are looking at you..." He whispered.

Is he jealous?

"You literally eyed me up and down when I got out of the bathroom..." I glared at him.

"Whatever." He rolled his eyes.

I sighed and looked at Joongie who was as red as his newly dyed hair.

Did I forget to mention he looked like a cute tomato?

I hate tomatoes but I think Joongie is the only tomato I like.

What the hell am I saying...?

"You okay?" Hwa waved his hands in front of my face.

"Yeah, let's go into the pool." I said, dragging him to said pool.

"CANNONBALL!!" Sannie, Woo and MinMin screamed before plunging into the water.

That resulted in all of us, especially Joongie and Yunho to get soaked in water.

Well, we were supposed to get wet anyways...

"I couldn't hate you guys more..." Yunho retorted.

"Looks like someone's having a bad Valentine's day..." Jongho sighed.

"Aw, cheer up, Yunho!" MinMin and Sannie wrapped their arms around Yunho.

"Yeah, we won't be that happy if you're not happy, you know?" I said.

"You're right!" Yunho smiled.

Suddenly I felt someone splash water on the side of my face. I turned to see the person I expected the least, Sangie.

"Oh, it is SO on!" I shouted as I splashed even more water on him.

He started giggling cutely.

(A/N: Yeosang's giggle is a blessing to this world-
no, wait. Kang Yeosang himself is a blessing to this world...)