~Chapter Seventeen~

A/N: This chapter is brought to you by a real life experience of your Author-nim.

(13th February, 2017)

"Achoo!"

"I was going to say good morning, but bless you." Seongie said as he stood beside our shared bed.

"Hwa, I don't feel so good..." I mumbled as I brought my blanket up to my eyes.

"Let's see." He said as he placed his hand on my forehead.

"Ah, cold!" I chuckled as I felt his cold hand on my forehead.

"Sorry..." He said as he removed his hand from my forehead.

"No, I actually liked it..." I grabbed his hand and put it back on my forehead.

"You know I can't stay like this forever. Let me check your temperature." He said as he got a thermometer out of a drawer.

"Open your mouth." He ordered as I obeyed.

He put the thermometer in my mouth and I put my lips together.

After a few minutes, he took the thermometer out if my mouth and checked my temperature.

"Looks like someone's caught a cold before Valentines day..." He said as he looked at the thermometer.

"Wow. How fun." I sighed.

"You don't need to go to college today. Or Starbucks. Just stay home and make sure you don't eat the ice cream that's in the fridge, there's some leftovers in the fridge so you can eat those for lunch and-"

"Who are you, my mom?"

"No, I'm the mom of your future children-wait a minute, I'm a guy..." He facepalmed at his own stupidity.

I started laughing.

"Seriously? Get your brain together, Seongie! Oh wait, you don't have one..." I said before laughing more.

"You're lucky you have a cold, or else I would've pushed you off the bed..." He glared at me.

"You wouldn't dare lay a finger on me..." I said proudly.

"Oh, I would..." He smirked as he brushed his hair.

"Whatever." I said turning over so that I can go back to sleep.
_____________

(At 12pm)

I got up and decided to eat something because I was hungry as hell.

I opened the fridge to see some leftover tteokbokki. I got it out, put some of it in a bowl and heated it in the microwave.

I grabbed my chopsticks and waited for the tteokbokki to finish heating.

Once it was heated, I got it out and headed back to my room.

I started eating the tteokbokki when my phone tinged for a second, indicating that I got a notification.

I turned on my phone to see Seongie's messages.

Hey
How r u feeling?
Did u eat something?
Did u sleep well?
Do I need to come home?

I chuckled while reading his messages.

I still kinda have a runny nose
I'm eating tteokbokki
Yes, I slept well
No, u don't need to come home
Don't miss college, ok?
Unless ur sick like me