Chapter Thirteen

Summer

  Alec,Melody crush started talking to her after the indicate were he annoyed her and she yelled at him in public,its really funny he never noticed her until she snapped at him, Melody being Melody didn't want anything to do with him after that but he kept coming,now thinking about it the roles have been reversed, she always came back home complaining about how he always tries to talk to her,I know she likes it,she's just being stubborn,she's just annoyed about the fact that for over a year he never noticed her,karma they say is a bitch. Mr Philip brings me out of my thoughts when he announces our arrival,he opens the door for me,I thank him before he leads me to Weston personal elevator, many eyes burning holes at me, I quickly enter,Mr Philip follows me with a smirk on his face,why is he even smirking.
  Mr Philip tells me to wait in his office since his in a meeting, I sit on the couch by the side,thinking back about the last time I was here,I was slapped and he embraced me until I felt better,I smile at that thought, and I didn't know when I drafted to sleep.

Weston
Immediately I adjourned the meeting I rushed out of the meeting to my office,its been an hour since I got the message of their arrival ,I hope she's not mad at me,I rushed in only to find her sleeping on my couch,she looks really pretty, walking up to her with a smile,I kneel to her level staring at her,I touch her soft lips wanting to kiss her so bad but I try to control that urge but end up kissing her.

Summer
I felt something on my lips opening my eyes lazily to see Weston in front of me with a smile on his face,I smile back at him "how long have I been sleeping?" I ask. "I just got here so I'll say 30 or 40 minutes I guess"he says I nod my head and sit up. Weston walks up to his chair and take his seat and say" lemme just take care of this document so we can be on our way".I nod my head he continues with his work,then I touch my lips,I thought I felt something or maybe it was only a dream.
After he finished we were on our way to our date,yea,Weston asked me to go on a date with him a and I agreed. We stop at a fancy restaurant and I turned to Weston he shrugs like it's nothing. We enter and they direct us to our reservation, Weston pulls the chair for me ,I mouthed a thank you to him before he takes his seat. I couldn't help but notice how ladies were drooling over Weston, clenching and unclenching my fist while holding the fork to tight, Weston noticed this and scoffs, I raise a brow at him,this isn't the first time or second time its happening and it was already getting me irritated, I didn't like how ladies fan girl over him "what?"I ask him,he shrugs and says "I never said anything","well you scoffed meaning it's something and you know what's happening and you're enjoying every moment of it but it's feeling fucking annoying,I'm going Weston!" I yelled a little bit too much that people heard,I picked my bag up and started taking my leave when he shouts "Summer!" I didn't listen to him I walk out of the restaurant with tears in my eyes,it hurts to know I'm the only one feeling it,I can't pretend I'm not affected by him,its better to stay away then to watch someone take the only man I've ever felt romantically attracted to away,I won't be able to take it.

😊😊😊😊
So what do you think?