Chapter 22: Dream

Readers: Seriously Author-chan? Dream? Are you out of title or something?
Me: Y e s, now shut up and read... I'm tired.

———————————————————————

"Mhm...? A poison is stolen? Are you sure that you've checked everywhere?" Angie asked as Kiibo nods. "Well, this person is not inside our club, so we're quite concerned..." Kiibo confessed as Angie nodded again.

"I'll gather others and the teachers to discuss about this, thank you for informing me, Ibadashi." Angie smiled as Kiibo nods.

"Well, I'll get going now, please tell me if you find out anything suspicious..." Kiibo said, and begin to walk out of the council room. Angie then sighs and placed her cup of tea down the table, and looked at the ceiling again.

"Well... this is going to be a hard day..." Angie sighed and took out her note book.

While that, Shuichi and Maruchi was just walking around, while the brunette is just worried for his friend... "Hey... do you think that Milasa would be fine?" Maruchi turned around as Shuichi just lowers his hat.

"I... I think she'd do fine, I mean, who would hurt her?" Shuichi said with a fake smile as Maruchi just nodded in silent. I'm really worried... should I just check her out...? If she's not in her room then where is she?

Maruchi gripped the papers, and just continued walking. Anxiety flew at him, as he's just getting more and more worried. Shuichi noticed this, and just smiles. I wonder if he likes Milasa or not, hm?

"So, if you're worried about her, then I think you should go check on her." Shuichi suggested as Maruchi nods. "Well, I guess I have no choice..." Maruchi sighs, and both walked to the dormitories place.

Before Maruchi opens the door, he just knocked on it for a few times, so he wouldn't get the information wrong. But... there's still isn't any responses. "Milasa! This isn't funny! Just open the door please!" Maruchi said as he knocked on it again.

And the Multi talent boy is out of patience, he just decided to open the door... and...

"M...Mila...sa...?" Maruchi stood in horror as he saw Milasa, laying on the floor. Maruchi dropped everything that he was holding, and rushed inside the room.

Maruchi stared confusedly at the girl who's lying on the ground, her hand was put onto her chest, and she looks like she's just sleeping peacefully.

"N-No... no... no, no, NO!!" Maruchi shouted as he kneed to Milasa, and tried to shake the girl, hoping that she'd awake. "PLEASE MIL!! S-STOP JOKING! PLEASE!! PLEASE DON'T DO THIS!!" Maruchi cried as he held the girl tightly in his arms. And Shuichi just stood there with a smirk.

"I-I'll call for help!" Shuichi shouted, and ran away, leaving Maruchi with Milasa...

"(Y/N)! Where are you?!" You could hear Shuichi shouts, and hurriedly, you rushed out of the library. "I-Is everything alright?!" You asked as Shuichi shook his head. "W-We just found Milasa dead, a-and I'm worried that something will happen to you too..." Shuichi panted as you just flinch.

"Wh-What did you just say?!" You shouted. "M-Milasa is WHAT?!" Without any explanation, you pulled Shuichi to a run with you, and he told you to go to her room.

And in there, stood a brunette, who just kept mourning about the girl's death. "O-Oh my God... call a teacher! Police! Anything!!" You shouted as Shuichi ran away to do something. With that, you rushed to Maruchi's side to check on Milasa.

"Sh-She's not breathing.... HOW COULD I EVER LET THIS HAPPEN?!" Maruchi yelled as you took one of your hand to pat on his back. "It's alright... just... we'll figure something out..." You said as you patted the boy's back.

"Please... I promised her..." Maruchi cried as you just sighs. Then, you pulled the boy into a tight hug, and let him cry onto your shoulder. "Let it all out Maruchi... it's... it's going to be just fine..." You comforted the boy, and then let him go.

"Felt better?" You asked as he slowly nods. "I... I can't believe this is all happening, (Y/N)..." Maruchi sobbed as he held your hand. Soon, the police and teachers came to investigate the scene, and Maruchi's a part of the investigation too...

"Why is this all happening in one single day?!" You said, frustrated, and Shuichi just keep on his straight face. "Shuichi... I don't even know anymore..." You said as you accidentally held Shuichi's hand out of fear.

Realizing what you did, you took your hand back. "S-Sorry... habit..." You looked away with a small sign of blush, but Shuichi is blushing madly, and you didn't even know it. I wish she held my hand longer... it felt good...

"I-It's alright, you can hold my hand i-if you want..." Shuichi stutters as you nod. But before you two could do anything, a familiar face came up. "O-Oh... um... sorry for break it... b-but um... c-can I ask you which pill did you took from my clubroom earlier...?" Miu asked shyly as she looked at Shuichi.

Shuichi noticed, and pulled out a jar of pills. "It was the sickness pill, why?" Shuichi asked as Miu looked at him. "O-Oh, um... are you feeling sick or s-something?" Miu asked as Shuichi shook his head. "No, I'm not sick, a friend just asked me to bring it." Shuichi answered and gave Miu the pills.

"Here, you can have it back, thanks!" Shuichi smiled as the shy girl took the jar back. "Th-Thanks..." Miu finally walked away and you just turns to Shuichi. "Who got sick?" "Oh, it was Rantaro, he said that he isn't feeling really well so he asked me, besides, remember that sickness?" Shuichi explained as you nod.

"Oh... if he isn't feeling well then he shouldn't go to work..." You pouts and crossed your arms. "But oh well, he's better than my new co-worker, haha..." You chuckled slightly as Shuichi nodded.

I'm glad I fooled her but...

She's caring too much about Rantaro...

-•

"So... is there ANY way to handle this situation?" Ms. Kei asked as she points to the student council president, Angie Yonaga. "Well, perhaps, that we should improve our school security, yes?" Angie asked as the council room went quiet.

"I mean, I'm not the best at handle this situation, but for the best, perhaps we should put surveillance cameras around the school grounds, this is getting too dangerous." Angie explained as everyone nodded.

"Well then, I agree with Miss. Yonaga... the cameras will be placed by tomorrow, for now, we should get focused on something else." The principal announced as everyone nodded.

"This is for the safety after all." Korekiyo sighed as Angie smiles. "Yes Shinguji, student council is supposed to protect the school, yes? You've asked to join anyway." Angie pointed out as Korekiyo sighs.

"It was my sister, Yonaga, I didn't ask to enter anything." Korekiyo said as Angie just giggles. "Alright then Kiyo, take your time!" Angie smiled and walked out of the council room.

———————————————————————

Words: 1203

4/6/2020