46. 15 Years Later- Part Two

Appearing suddenly in an abandoned alleyway within King's Cross Station, Scorpius immediately headed straight for the entrance to Platform 9 ¾ . Draco pulled Hermione through the crowd as they followed their son. A few times, Draco felt Hermione stop to talk to a stranger or take a picture with a fussing baby. He smiled as he watched these interactions, filled with joy and pride; the perks of being the most popular Minister for Magic in memory.

Finally, after proudly admiring Hermione have a conversation with a Welsh witch with ease, she reappeared next to him, tugging on his hand to follow their son through the barrier.

With his arm wrapped firmly around Hermione's shoulder's they walked through together and re-emerged through a cloud of steam.

"Aunty Mione! Uncle Draco!"

As the steam cleared, he felt a small child suddenly wrap their arms around his waist and, without hesitation, Draco swept the little girl up and held her in a tight hug.

"Hi, Lily!" Draco beamed at the girl with fiery red hair propped on his hip, "I've missed you."

"I'm glad you lot finally showed up. Albus has not shut up about Scorpius since we woke up."

Harry emerged from the clearing steam, laughing, with Ginny following closely behind him. Draco chuckled in reply and placed Lily back on the ground.

Draco reached out to hug Harry who, like always, spent an extra second to mess up Draco's perfectly combed hair.

"You better come over for dinner soon," Harry smiled at Draco, he then lowered his voice and glanced over at Ginny and Hermione, who were now laughing and fussing over James's height "Gin want's another kid so I can't be left alone with her for too long."

Draco let out a laugh and replied cheerfully "You'll have to talk to Mione about that one, Mate. She's the boss around here."

Harry hit Draco playfully over the shoulder before they launched in to a heated debate over who would have to look after the kids during the Quidditch World Cup.

Suddenly, Draco felt Hermione tug on the sleeve of his jacket and whisper anxiously in his ear, "He's here Draco."

Draco looked up, away from Harry and immediately scowled. Walking towards them, with a smirk on his face, was Ron Weasley.

Draco locked eyes with Weasley and he felt his blood begin to boil. No person on this Earth had the ability to make him so furious than that man.

Harry, sensing Draco's anger, stopped mid-sentence and turned around. "Alright Mate?" He spoke stiffly, extending his hand to shake Ron's.

Ron took it but continued staring at Draco. Draco heard Ginny mutter, "Let's go help the children put their trunks away Mione." Before grabbing Hermione by the arm and pulling her away, ushering James, Albus, Lily and Scorpius with them.

"What are you doing here Weasley?" Draco muttered through his teeth; his hands clenched in fists.

"The same reason you are, Malfoy." Ron spat back, "I've got a kid to send to school."

"Oh, so you're finished begging for Hermione are you. Found a replacement?"

Ron took a step forward and Draco watched as his face turned splotchy and red with anger. Harry placed a firm hand on Ron's chest and said angrily, but quietly "Probably not a good idea to try and fight the Minister's husband Ron."

Ron clenched his jaw and shoved his fists into his pants pockets. Staring at Draco with a disgusted look on his face he muttered, "Wouldn't want to get my hands dirty anyway." Before throwing Harry's hand off him and storming off in the opposite direction.