7. Returning the Favour

Draco had his driver take them to a lavish restaurant in the heart of London. She took her seat, marvelling at the extravagance of the place. "Mr Malfoy-" she started but Draco raised his hand to silence her, "As much as I love hearing you call me that, Granger, Draco is fine or," he paused, giving her a wink, "Malfoy if you want to keep things natural."
Hermione let out a nervous chuckle. Draco continued to study her, his head resting in the palm of his hand.

"Malfoy," she said, her voice still shaky with nerves, "Why did you bring me here?"

He smiled at her again "Because I wanted you here Granger."

"But it doesn't make any sense," she replied, her voice now stronger, "first you hate me, then you're kissing me, then you're being awful again, and now you're taking me out to lunch!" Draco just smiled at Hermione again and flicked his wand under the table. The waiter across the room from them, who seemed to be in the middle of serving another customer, now came striding over, ready to take their order.

He continued once the waiter had left. "You're entertaining to be around Granger."

"Entertaining!" She scoffed, "is that what you'd call it!"

With another flick of his wand, the waiter suddenly returned with their food, looking incredibly confused. Hermione shook her head at him. "Stop doing that!" She pleaded.

They ate in silence for a few moments, Hermione's heart now settled. She was now just annoyed at him. Why did he keep running her around in circles?

Finally, she broke the silence. Looking down at her plate of food and stabbing a piece with her fork she said "Rose likes you, you know. She asked me to mention her to you."
Draco smiled and replied, "That's not news to me Granger, she's been trying to sleep with me from the moment she was hired."

"Well then why don't you, oh I don't know, take her out to lunch?" She replied in exasperation, "she's a pretty girl, probably really intelligent too, and head-over-heels for you. It'll give you something else to do other than torturing me all day."

To her surprise, Draco threw his head back in laughter, "Granger, have you lost your mind? She's a Muggle! Even if I was remotely attracted to her I wouldn't go near her with a ten-foot pole. I can barely handle sitting here with you!"

Hermione rolled her eyes in reply but allowed herself a small smile. For some reason, she felt slightly relieved. She enjoyed hearing him say he didn't find another woman attractive. Hermione's thoughts were interrupted when Draco continued, much quieter this time. "Besides, I'd rather be here with you anyway."

The rest of the meal went by rather uneventfully. The conversation quickly returned to light teasing and insults, both making an obvious effort to pretend that Draco hadn't said that.

Making their way back to the car, Hermione decided to test her luck. "Hey Malfoy," she began as he slipped into the seat next to her, "why did you invite me out for lunch?"

Draco didn't look at her, instead, tensed his fist slightly and said slowly, "I told you Granger, you're entertaining." It wasn't the answer she was looking for. She wanted to hear something more. She played with the ends of the scarf still wrapped around her neck. This seemed to draw Draco's eyes down to her.

"Take off that scarf, I want to see what I did to you." She slowly unwound it and tossed it on the floor of the car. He leaned closer to her; she could feel his breath on her face as his ran his fingers slowly down her neck. "Mmmm, mine" he murmured.

Hermione's desire for him took over her body. She whispered dangerously, "I think it's about time I returned the favour." Unbuckling her seatbelt and waving her wand to close the divider between them and his driver, she threw her legs over him and straddled him in the back seat of his expensive work car.

Draco groaned quietly. Hermione was kissing him passionately and grinding her hips into him. Her hands held his head tightly in place as she pulled at his lip with her teeth. He grabbed her hips, grinding himself closer to her, one of her hands now gently trailing down his chest. Hermione forced his head back and he groaned again. He loved that she was taking control. Taking advantage of his exposed neck she ran her lips down to his ear, enjoying his shivers of pleasure, while her hands continued to explore his chest. Finding the perfect spot, just below his ear, she nipped and bit his skin, knowing she had succeeded when he moaned in her ear "Hermione." She pulled away from Draco. Still straddling him with his hands holding her hips firmly, she enjoyed the sight of him. Head back, eyes closed, hair dishevelled with a matching red love bite blooming on his neck. She leaned into him to kiss his new mark gently before growling in his ear "And what do we say Malfoy?"

"Thank you, so much, Ms Granger."