✨10K READS✨

Okay, I'm so freaking surprised by the fact that my book reached 10K reads... I cannot express how happy I am.

This book started out as a small fling of a story, and the first few chapters were like... god damn they were very bad...

I am surprised to see that this reached 5K reads, let alone 10K. Like... guys... I am at a loss for words.

The plot was just gonna be 'Zavier appears in a new world as a furry, gets Ian as his boyfriend, and that's it. Happily ever after.' But now, this story took a very big turn, and the plot has become way more expansive! (Though not as expansive as my first story ever).

Soooo yeah... I want to thank each and everyone of you for helping me reach this milestone. It is an absolute honour to be here! I don't care how much you did, if you read this book, or any of my other books, I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Soo I have an idea! I want to celebrate this milestone by doing something special! We can have anything: Q/A, Special Chapter... well those are the only things I can think about.... Just give me a suggestion for what I must do!

So here are the options:
1. Q/A
2. Special Chapter
3. Other (Must Specify)

Sooo um, thank you so much for getting me here! I promise that the next chapter will be published by this Saturday, 11th April. Thank you so much for reading, and remember to stay fluffy!

-yourbasicguy aka Wolfier