Chapter 6

I know that I should be saying this earlier, but all of this is pretty weird.

"I still don't understand..." I muttered to myself.

"What do you mean by that?" Ian asked me. I guess he must have heard me.

"I don't understand how I'm alive right now. I should be dead right now, being with my family. But instead of that, I got teleported into a new world with walking and talking animals, and got transformed into being one of them..." I said. I saw his ears droop, so I quickly added, "Not that I don't like you anyways. I just find it weird how all of this happened."

"Yeah, I know... Man, this talk is getting pretty depressing already" Ian pointed out.

"Then what do you wanna do?" I asked him.

"Wanna go out somewhere? It could be like a date~" He said, winking at me.

I blushed. "U-uh... s-sure, I guess," I replied, looking away.

"Where do you wanna go then?" He asked me.

"Shouldn't you be the one leading the way, since I'm new to this world and all that stuff?" I said.

He shrugged. "I guess," he responded.

He thought for a while, looking up while scratching his chin. Suddenly, his ears perked up. I think he got an idea.

"Let's go to the arcade! I love it there!" He exclaimed.

"Sure, not what I had in mind, but it's whatever at least." I replied.

He frowned. "What do you mean by that? You asked me to pick."

"No, I don't mean bad by that. It's just that I didn't expect to go to an arcade on a first date." I said.

His frown immediately changed into a smile. Guess he isn't hard to please.

Let's go now! I wanna get there as soon as possible! After that, we can go to the fair!" He exclaimed, clearly excited. His tail was wagging so fast that I was worried that it might fall off. He grabbed my hand and started dragging me from the bed. "C'moooon, let's gooo" He said.

I chuckled. He was acting so cute right now! "Okay okay, you man - child. I'm coming." I said, getting on my feet.

He must have not heard me, as he was just dragging me to the front door.

"Put your shoes on fast! I wanna go there right now!" He whined.

"Jeez, I never knew you liked the arcade this much." I laughed as I put on my shoes.

We get into his car and he started driving.

I wonder what games they have in this world.