Athanasse Zafirov | Leadership on finances with hands-on, practical experience

Athanasse Zafirov works with a belief that professional advisory services customized to the realities and requirements of people play an important role in advancing their finances

Athanasse Zafirov works with a belief that professional advisory services customized to the realities and requirements of people play an important role in advancing their finances. Athan is guided by his mission to improve the performance and capacity of individuals and financial institutions around the world.

Integrity

Athan is highly principled and ethical in his work. He brings this value to each client he serves and everything that he does.

Relationships

He builds and nurtures solid, trustworthy relationships with his clients, alliance partners, and more.

Visionary

Athan enables evert project, client, employee, and partner to identify their real potential depending on the exclusive priorities and values.

Respectful Candour

Athan can be completely relied on to offer uncompromised and clear advice and offer kind, sincere, and simple feedbacks.

Excellence and Expertise

He is a global expert in his financial field and le constantly learns and adapts his clients environment and needs.

Athan Zafirov has a passion to learn as well as grow along with the abilities to streamline functions. With his presentation and communication skills, he can comfortably interact with the executive level management. Athan helps offer a clear and obvious interpretation of data and trends. He can also create models to greatly value prospective investment opportunities. Being a top financial analyst, Athan can meet different project managers to quickly discuss performance. It is his duty to interview the managers and ascertain the cause of performance variances.