Athanasse Zafirov || Extraordinary in technical knowledge

An expert professional is needed for the optimum use of financial resources. An experienced professional can accurately predict the market condition and make the recommendations regarding the future investment so as to bring maximum profit. Unfortunately, not all professionals are expert in their work. A business consists of many different activities and varieties of professionals are needed to manage these activities. A great collaboration between all the professionals is needed to take a business to a new height.

Financial analyst plays a key role in a business. He manages the finances of a business and advises smartly when to invest and how to invest. He always keeps track of market conditions so that his predictions are accurate. He is the person who can maximize the profit of his client by suggesting some good investment strategies to him.

Athanasse Zafirov is the best financial analyst who has immense knowledge and expertise about his work. Previously he has worked in Letko-Brosseau & Associate where he participated in various international projects. The guy has all the qualifications that are a must for a financial analyst. He holds a graduation degree in accounting and has masters' degree from the Montreal Institute of Applied Economics. He worked many years to get the experience in his work. He won two major excellence awards during his academic life — One was for getting highest GPA and other one was presenting the exceptional thesis during his Master's.

The technical knowledge of Dimitri is also extraordinary. He holds knowledge of applications like Capital IQ, Bloomberg, Datastream and Thomson One Financial. Dimitri holds expertise in reporting the financial data, analysis of the data and in making the accurate prediction of the future market conditions. After analysing the market conditions, he gives the right investment recommendations, which is fruitful to his clients.

Dimitri also has skills that are needed for being a good financial analyst. His interpersonal and communication skills are top notch. He delivers the services that are hard to find and his talent of foreseeing the future makes him an ideal financial analyst in this current time.