Athanasse Zafirov | Currently, he is doing his Ph.D. from UCLA in California.

In order to make a business successful, it's important to keep sorting the finances in a correct way. A financial analyst is a professional who manages the finances and also makes the necessary recommendations for his clients. He ensures that every investment that his client is making turns out to be profitable. He assesses the company's assets and also makes suggestions regarding where he should invest in, after fully analyzing the market conditions.

Athan is one of the renowned financial analysts who have great experience in his area. In the past, he has worked for Letko-Brosseau & Associates as an associate researcher. He has all the necessary qualifications needed for his job. Athan earned his graduation in finance from Concordia University. He gained his masters' from the Montreal Institute of Applied Economics. In addition, he also has a diploma degree in computer science from Dawson College. Currently, he is doing his Ph.D. from UCLA in California.

Athan is a talented financial analyst who created a macroeconomic model for Russia, Canada, and the Gulf Cooperation Council, which was appreciated by all. While studying, Athan won two awards – one was for attaining the highest GPA, and the other one was for his extraordinary thesis. Athan also worked at MOVE Universitat Autonoma De Barcelona.

Athanasse Zafirov is fluent in three languages, and he holds the technical knowledge of many applications, including VBA, Oracle 9i, JavaScript, SQL9, etc. He also has knowledge of applications like Capital IQ, DataStream, and Bloomberg.

Athan Zafirov got engaged in various internship programs since 2008, which has made his knowledge regarding finances awesome. His knowledge is up to date so that he can give maximum benefits to his clients. In Quebec, he got a huge appreciation for his work during the time when he was an analyst intern. His econometric estimations are great, and asset allocation skills are superb. He also analyzed worldwide gas and oil demand, for which he received huge appreciation as well. He presented a few excel tools which are beneficial for both businessmen and traders.

The knowledge and the experience that Athan holds is great. He can efficiently forecast market trends and recommend the right investment strategies.