Chapter 1 : The Origin

============================================================================       
        Red like blood. That's what the scenery looks like every dusk in the small town known as Villa during the dusk. Although it's a small village. The population has surpassed a whopping of 300 people. It is located on the northern away from the other kingdoms but yet most of the villagers do trade with the kingdoms once a week .

         It would take at least 2 days to reach the destination. Even as a self-dependant village, it is still a far cry in term of military power. To protect the village from being purge by nearby large kingdoms they request protection from the kingdom of Ureka. But in exchange, Villa must prioritize Ureka's demands in term of services such as an adventurer, farmer, and knight.

        One day a child was born and it was a boy. He is the first child of Kazuma's family and has made his mother Aqua really delighted.

"Honey look at our son, He's cute just like you :) " says Aqua in a soft tone.

"Shut it, baby, I'm way cuter than him"
replied Kazuma sarcastically.

" Aww honey are you jealous?" the wife smirk.

"W-why would I? I'm the strongest assassins in this land and one day I will make sure that he's the one who will inherit it" says the husband confidently.

"By the way, I'm going to decide the name for our first child hehe!" says Aqua cheerfully.

"What? No no no it would be me who should give him the name as I am the leader of this family! " replied Kazuma.

"No me!".

"Nope, not going to happen".

"Oh yeah?" (Throws apple ).

"Hey stop it ouch, ouch, ".

In the end, both of them decide to pick random names out of many names they wrote on a paper. With help from Aqua's father, he pulls out a piece of paper from the box.

" Alright this is it, are you guys ready?"

Both Aqua and Kazuma nodded.

"So his name will be....."

============================================================================
     10 years have passed, after going through many obstacles in the training the boy once a kid is now a well-trained assassin thanks to his father Kazuma.

"Come on! You almost finish this training don't waste all your previous experience simply because of one hard challenge u can't easily overcome, remember kid aim for the objective and keep doing it until you reach it! Aquzi! " shouts Kazuma to his son.

"aquzi... The name sounds like bird though" Kazuma sighs.

(Thanks to Aqua's father we got a weird name for our son).

What happens during the event is that Aqua's father secretly adds his own version of the name for their son in the box and out of pure luck. Miracles happen and he pulled out his own paper.

"Thinking about it makes my head hurts, better not worry about the past what's done is done just move forward and learn from a mistake" mumbles Kazuma.

"Haah..hah...hahhhhh... I'm done.. " says Aquzi while gasping for oxygen. A few seconds later he faints.
Kazuma quickly rushes towards his son.

After the training, Kazuma carries his son on the back as a reward for the hard work Aquzi did today. On the way going home villagers around them smile and chuckles every time they see them going back from training. Kazuma happily waves them. After walking for quite a while they reach home.