Prologue : The Beginning

================================================================================

          In a dark corridor inside a gigantic castle, there is one big creature with an enormous horn attached to his skull. Sitting relentlessly. With the sturdy leg. He then raises his knee and steps on a magic gem. Occurring in a massive amount of dark souls of the undead spread out throughout the area.
         Within the room itself, it has a throne-like a chair for him to seat. After the release of the dark souls, he then stands-up remarkably his head touches the ceiling.  With the stick on his palm.
     He then shouts "Today we will not stay down! Today is the day for us to fight back as it has been a long time for us demons dwell in the cold corner while being slaughtered by those weak humans! As I the Demon Lord Imaz will help you against them back! ".

" YEAAAAHHHH!!!!!!!".

         The sounds of the demon lord's armies wild scream could be heard from miles away.

            And it reached all way to a village called Valla. The villagers are expecting it to happens anyways so they didn't bother about the loud screaming voices. The village is safe from the demon's attack. The reason due to the villagers frequently provides raw materials to the demon's kingdom in exchange for  prosperity for the farmers to plant foods and breeding animals.

       Thanks to it none of the villagers ever endured  nasty situation throughout many years.  Creating a good relationship between different party is an advantage should be taken.

        Far away from the demon's lord territory, there's a kingdom which is known as Ureka. This kingdom is recognized to be one of the strongest kingdoms in the land of Saruwaki. The king or known as Major Arethusa the IV held a meeting with the council. During the discussion, they seem to agree on something.which is mentioned by the king during the discussion that the demon lord has resurrected. Before he suggested that idea, he noticed lately there's a lot of monsters lurking around the nearby town, which is one of the factors that cause a sudden increase of death among the citizens.

           Even though the kingdom is one of the strongest among the rest but they can't handle another war yet again due to the war that has occurred previously against nearby kingdom known as "Krengel". the Dwarf Kingdom. Ureka side suffers a vast amount of casualty due to the used of chemical gas. Although they won the war but in the end it still a stalemate.
          Due to that affair, the king requesting help from one and only his best pal named Old Man Lim which also called by the townsfolk as Master Lim. He's one of the greatest magicians in the world. He can even use a level 10 magic spell which is the highest form of magic.
Later that night the king visited Old Man Lim personally.

"My pal! Good to see you back, it's been a while since we met huh?" Says the king.

The old man nodded. "So what is your desire this time my king, it must be a hard task if I were to be visited by the king himself ."

. " Hahaha! You are indeed correct , plus you don't have to be so formal around here since there's nobody . " the king smiled.

"There is, my cat right there."

"Meow~~"

"....."

           The two of them then discuss the issue that troubles the kingdom. And in the end, they finally found the solution. They plan to do a summoning ceremony which is used to summon a hero from the other world under god's provision.
          Later the next day, in a big dungeon. The old man draws a big circle with a symbol drawn on the ground consisting of many shapes that God only knows. With the door secure tight, the old man starts to read the spell, the ground trembles as the light gleaming from the circle then unexpectedly a blast occurs causing the old man's leg to drifts away.

          "Where am I?" a voice coming from the bright light.
"Finally!! It's a success! Woohoo!" The old man jumps around the room like a chicken with no head.

"Who's there?" Says the person in the light. Before the person could see Lim jumping around he quickly turns back to normal."Oh, young man fears not I'll explain everything soon. Come here, hohoho." the old man keeps up the act and says that. But in his mind, he was relieved because he managed to stop jump like a maniac before the person could see him.

       "What would happen if he saw me jumping like that..hmmm." The old man walks with the hero while rubbing his own head.

*The dice are rolling*

================================================================================