Chapter 29 - Maybe

Start from the beginning

Polo-What the Fuck is So funny?..I'm deadass.

Adriana-It's funny because you ain't even my nigga and you already overprotective.

Polo-I mean shorty you gone be mines and I don't want him trying to get you back by fucking and shit.

Adriana-Nahh Nigga he lost this Cook jar,It's close now so there for no nigga for right now ain't getting in it.

Polo-My ass will be sneaking in that bitch,Just watch and see.

I then felt my panties starting to get Moist,I haven't had sex in awhile and imma be real I needed some Dick.

Adriana-Boy Stop. *Chuckle*

Polo-Ain't playing. *Smirks at her*

I then smiled.

After we was done eating he took me back to the shop and I got out but he stopped me.

Polo-Remember don't let that nigga touch anywhere or I'm beating both of y'all asses up.

Adriana-Ouu I love them aggressive Nigga's *Laughing*

Polo-*Chuckles a little* Girl ain't playing witcho ass but imma see you later.

Adriana-Ight.

I then walked back in the shop and Amina Looked me up and Down smiling and I then looked at her.

Adriana-I mean you can take a picture of me and Maybe it will last Longer.

Amina-Girl shut the Fuck And I see you got you a new Nigga already.

Adriana-I mean he ain't my new nigga,We really just Fucking Around and that's it.

Amina-Mhm,I guess yo ass finally over Durk.

Adriana-I Mean I guess..OH! Shit what time it is?

Lena-It's 10:54. *Looks up at Adriana*

Amina-Damn Lena I could've told her Sis.

Lena-But you didn't.

Amina-Okay bitch you really starting to feel yo self a little to hard around here.

Lena-You think you hard.

I laughed because some reason Lena and Amina didn't really seem to get along which I didn't understand.

Adriana-Y'all chill but I'm finna go because I got to pick up Armoni.

Amina-Ight tell her I said hey.

Adriana-I will.

I then walked back out the shop and I got into my car and headed to Durk house,I knew that Durk was going to be asking me why I came to get Armoni late cause usually I be on time but Me and Polo lunch date threw me off of time.I pulled up at his house and I got out and I knocked on the door and He came to the door with no shirt on and his Grey Joggers on which was showing his print.

Durk-Adriana! *Waving Hand in face*

I then snapped out of it and looked at him and he started smiling.

Adriana-Durk I'm sorry I came late I had to-

Durk-Before you lie to me..I knew you went on a date with Polo it was on all bloggers page.

Adriana-Yeaaa and that threw me off time so where's Moni.

Durk-She sleeping but let me go get here but come in.

Adriana-Is Bubble Lip bitch here?

Durk-Stop being an Mean ass and No she somewhere.

I then walked in to see the house was nice and all,I know ion like Sis but imma give her credits she did do a good job on decorating this house.Durk then walked downstairs holding a sleeping Armoni which I took her.

Adriana-Imma see You Later. *Starts walking out door*

Durk-Ight Imma talk with you later.

I could tell that Durk was mad about me and Polo but he got to understand that when him and Bubble lip..I mean india bitch started dating I wasn't really upset I was just surprised that he moved on that fast,But sis don't got shit on me though 😙 ,I laid Armoni in the backseat and we then headed on home.

{Just a quick Luh update 😘}

Opinions 💭 || 👉🏽

Vote🖤 || 👇🏽

Share💯|| 👇🏽