"Of course I would have, he's my mate and he deserved to know that he still had a chance of getting his parents back," I said

"And what would you have done if the wolves that had been running around from pack to pack were no more than rogue wolves wanting to cause mayhem? Were you willing to look at him and see the pain and disappointment in his eyes again after all this time?" He asked and I bit the inside of my cheek, "I rather have him hate me for hiding another secret from him than have him be heartbroken all over again because I would rather have him never speak to me again than to never recover from losing his parents"

"He still deserved to know," I said at last and saw him nod from my peripheral vision

"I know and I'll forever regret not telling him the that there was a chance that Marc and Molly were alive," he said before walking away hair as Bennett and his parents made their way towards the house. He looked up and our eyes locked and smiled.

>Everything okay?< he asked and I nodded

>are you okay?< I asked in return and he smiled nodding making his parents look at him before they looked over at me and smiled when they saw me standing at the window. Bennett opened the front door and I moved away from the window to meet him in the hallway.

"Where are the kids?" He asked, and up close I could see his eyes were red and puffy making me frown cupping his cheeks making him look up at me

"You said you were okay" I murmured wiping a lone tear with the pad of my thumb and he closed his eyes leaning against my palm

"I'm okay" he assured me opening his eyes again, "I promise" I nodded kissing his forehead

"And to answer your question, Luca is watching them upstairs in the apartment with Mom and Monica," I said and he nodded

"Can we meet them?" Molly asked a hopeful tone in her voice and I nodded giving them a smile

"Of course, this way," I said leading them down the hall towards the elevator and climbing in once the doors opened with Bennett and them following close behind and a second later the doors closed before taking us to the top floor where the apartment was even though we would be moving out there within the next couple of weeks to a place that has more space for us all but it will still be close to the packhouse.

"That boy, Luca, is he your son as well?" Marc asked and we nodded making them blink, "he looks a few years younger than you both. And those small kids with him, the little boy and girl, are they his siblings?"

"No, they're his children,"I said and they looked bewildered at the reply, "that is a story for him to tell though"

"Of course," Molly said as we stopped at the top floor and climbed out before Bennett and I lead them down the hall towards the apartment door and unlocking the doors with my thumbprint. The door clocked open and I blinked as I saw my parents, our siblings, mine and Benny's friends, and Morgan all sitting in the living room. I looked around the familiar faces to see if Luca and the kids were around but didn't see them anywhere. The chatter that had been going on stopped as soon as we walked in, all eyes over Benny and I, looking at Molly and Marc.

"Where are Luca and the kids?" Benny asked

"Down for their nap, Luca is watching them in your room" Mom replied and we nodded leading Molly and Marc to the living room

"I'm sorry that you didn't get the chance to meet them before they went down for their nap," I said but they shook their head

"No worries, there will be plenty of time for us to get to know them" Marc stated as he sat down beside Morgan who looked for once, truly happy, and it was because he was with his brother and sister in law once more.

"So, can you tell us what kept you away all these years?" And leave it to Gabe to be the one to ask the question everyone had been wanting to ask which had the pair look at each other before nodding.

"Okay,"

a/n hi guys so here's a new update let me know what you think and don't forget to leave a vote/fan and what you think happened to Molly and Marc after the attack? and do you think that they'll stick around or will they leave?

Any way I Joel you're all having a good night/day/ evening and I can't wait to read what you think will happen next

ps and as always thank you for the support and also hope you're all staying safe and healthy during these hard times. drink plenty of water and eat healthy foods and stay indoors unless it's necessary.

xoxo

~Cx